Adidas EQT Top Ten 2010 release soon

seems like adidas will release this very underrated but super awesome sneaker.. again.. Iman Shumpert from the Knicks wore these tonight in all orange.. cant wait to get these!!

weren't those the eqt top ten 2000s?
shumpert.jpg

hope they dont just release them in insane colorways like they did the crazy 8, and the few other FYW silhouettes recently. those white/navy joints are it.

Where did you guys get your pairs? I haven't seen any in stores and haven't even seen the ASG pair online anywhere either.

Info?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Where did you guys get your pairs? I haven't seen any in stores and haven't even seen the ASG pair online anywhere either.

Info?

not sure about now, but i think i bought the black/white/silver pair (see flintgreys pic above) in 2008. maybe theyre still floating around by him.

Yeah, Jimmy Jazz and Packer Shoes have a few sizes left, but I haven't had any luck finding a size 13. Any ideas?

I missed this release, but hopefully the All Stars will come out!

Info?

It released last February 28 , here in Manila. We got the OG Navy and white that Kobe wore in his rookie year. I think HK released these a week earlier. Limited quatities though.
adidas-Top-Ten-2000-1024x681.jpg

^ I can't see the picture, not sure if it's just me.

Yea, I saw on various Sneaker websites that they were suppose to re-release the OG White/Navy colorway that Kobe wore as well as the all orange ASG. They never said when or where though and since you're over seas I'm wondering if they even dropped here in the States.

^ I can't see the picture, not sure if it's just me.

Yea, I saw on various Sneaker websites that they were suppose to re-release the OG White/Navy colorway that Kobe wore as well as the all orange ASG. They never said when or where though and since you're over seas I'm wondering if they even dropped here in the States.
Try Packers shoes (link here).  FSR sz 8-12.

^ Thanks for the heads up on Packer shoes, I had never heard of that site before and have been looking for a decent price on the Top Ten 2000's and ASG Crazy 8's, luckily they had both in my size for $100 and free priority shipping. Looking forward to them!

^^^ Not bad, but better off with Cazy 8 or a Puremotion like the Rose 1.5 or Supernatural Creator. VEry early version of Feet You Wear and if you aren't ready for them they can be a hard shoe to play in.

Kobe flew out the gym in these back in the mid 90s .

Crazy 8, EQT and the Equipment that he wore in the dunk contest

Back
Top Bottom