Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

^great shot of all the sigs

Man adi is really trying to destroy my wallet this season :lol:  gotta stay strong 

Yep, only going to rock with adidas this season. Only Curry 2 that appeals to me so far are the white/blue/yellow (alternate Dub Nation) otherwise none of the Nike sigs look promising.

Btw what's the middle pair in between the purple JWall 2 and Lillard 2?

I think all those pairs with boost are similar to the elite version of the Nike sigs?

Last edited:
Yep, only going to rock with adidas this season. Only Curry 2 that appeals to me so far are the white/blue/yellow (alternate Dub Nation) otherwise none of the Nike sigs look promising.

Btw what's the middle pair in between the purple JWall 2 and Lillard 2?

I think all those pairs with boost are similar to the elite version of the Nike sigs?
I think that middle pair might be the sample version of the crazylight boost 15

The white pair of Walls is the PrimeKnit version of the 2 we saw earlier. I don't remember the purple pair though. I gotta go back and look.

Looks like the shoe to the left of the Dame is the other dame. They did the heel logos like this year - one adidas three stripes and one D.

Just got the orange pair in. First thing that catches your eyes is how bright the orange is, obviously lol.

Runs like the 1s. A little bit of dead space on the top of the toe box, again that can be eliminate by replacing the thin insole with thicker ones.

The cushioning feels the same from last year but this midsole is little thicker.

The synthetic material and synthetic leather overlay on the front half of the shoe is thin and feels really cheap. Good for flexibility and doesn't require break in time so it's a trade off. The ankle section is thicker and stiffer for support.

The outsole is probably the biggest improvement from last year. Grip and flexibility is great.

I don't have a scale but in hand they weigh the same.

I would wait for the primeknit and boost version if you are looking to buy these. Or on sale if there's a colorway(s) you really like.

The box is dope. I like it more than the shoes lol.

View media item 1728241

Last edited:
Just got the orange pair in. First thing that catches your eyes is how bright the orange is, obviously lol.

Runs like the 1s. A little bit of dead space on the top of the toe box, again that can be eliminate by replacing the thin insole with thicker ones.

The cushioning feels the same from last year but this midsole is little thicker.

The synthetic material and synthetic leather overlay on the front half of the shoe is thin and feels really cheap. Good for flexibility and doesn't require break in time so it's a trade off. The ankle section is thicker and stiffer for support.

The outsole is probably the biggest improvement from last year. Grip and flexibility is great.

I don't have a scale but in hand they weigh the same.

I would wait for the primeknit and boost version if you are looking to buy these. Or on sale if there's a colorway(s) you really like.

The box is dope. I like it more than the shoes lol.
]

TPG, the cushioning for 1 remind me of Rose 1, so no changes at all?
My complain with 1 is the cushioning, recently I prefer more cushion.

naldop naldop The heel is thicker so it improved a little in that area. Adiprene+ is not known for it's bouncy cushion but is adequate enough for someone that's in-between firm and soft cushioning. Just wait for the Boost version since you like more cushion.

naldop naldop The heel is thicker so it improved a little in that area. Adiprene+ is not known for it's bouncy cushion but is adequate enough for someone that's in-between firm and soft cushioning. Just wait for the Boost version since you like more cushion.

A Crazylight low with the ultraboost cushioning would be bananas!!

For that price great pick up. I thought about getting the all white pair but better to keep it two pairs of 1s since I know I'll probably pick up 2-3 pairs of 2s.

came in today. good gravy i will never order from them again... especially if i want to have a decent box. I refuse to believe the destroyed box was from shipping and plastic bag. torn apart.

the shoes themselves are clean. some excessive glue, but its expected. amused for $38

Last edited:
adidas / UK has the "mi J Wall 2" on their site now

still waiting on the US site........

UPDATE: the J Wall 2 is no longer on the UK website

Last edited:
i'm waiting on the Wall 2 to add boost, then i'll get a pair..

.. but not this one

it be nice if "boost" was an option for customization... i'd pay extra for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom