Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

Clean. I wonder what the date inside the shoe signifies. 193? I can't make out the last number.

Last edited:
Wall wore the Kobe 10 in last nights game.

Looks like he might be done with adidas even though they're the only ones with an actual offer on the table according to this. I almost feel bad for him. Seems like he gets the short end of a lot of stuff in comparison to the rest of his peers. That's he's kind of outspoken about his perceived sleights probably doesn't do him any favors though.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/12/30/inside-john-walls-sneaker-free-agency-break-with-adidas/

I don't feel bad for him other than the early years with Reebok.  He could have signed a pretty good deal from Adidas, but he wanted Harden money.  He's a good player, but no MVP candidate like Harden was last year.

The part that should be emphasized is that none of his shoes have blown anyone away in terms of performance.  That would have gone a long way.  Signing with Reebok to start was a bad decision, unless they put out some kind of beast on court, which they didn't.  Nike and Adidas have the kind of clout to put out stinkers and still be okay.  Reebok not so much.

They needed to do what Under Armour did with the Spawns and Clutchfit Drives.  They had a real opportunity with the Wall 2 and they hit a double when they needed a home run (although I haven't played in them).

UA should sign him. He plays in their backyard and then they'll have the best PG on both coast. Maybe recreate those Converse weapon type ads with Wall and Curry. Use Currys star power to help sell Walls UA sigs.

Wall wore the Kobe 10 in last nights game.

Looks like he might be done with adidas even though they're the only ones with an actual offer on the table according to this. I almost feel bad for him. Seems like he gets the short end of a lot of stuff in comparison to the rest of his peers. That's he's kind of outspoken about his perceived sleights probably doesn't do him any favors though.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/12/30/inside-john-walls-sneaker-free-agency-break-with-adidas/

Isn't the writer of that article a former nt'er?

Isn't the writer of that article a former nt'er?

Billy Hoyle. Went to work for Nike, then EIC of sole collector, now creative director at NiceKicks. And a really good guy once you know own him.

Looks like he's finally following Kobe's advice when he was injured in 2010.

good because Adidas basically gave him two shoes altered from two take down model and slapped his name on it.

JWall 1 = Rose 773 3

JWall 2 = Crazyquick 3

i hope he joins UA since they only have Curry right now. with how well Curry's sig is doing with UA they could easily take a different design and market it as Wall's shoe. i.e. take away the clutchfit name and put JWall on it. this way they can easily revamp the clutchfit drive line for him since the clutchfit drive 2 are not selling well anyway.

Back
Top Bottom