adidas.com           $74.99 

15% discount*    { $11.25 }

shipping                   free

total                       $63.74 

* 15% discount for signing up for emails. { adidas sent the code right away }

adidas.com

http://www.adidas.com/us/crazy-1998-shoes/D73911_580.html

Last edited:
I'll probably pick up a second pair of the purple when they drop to $50 on adidas.com. Won't even touch the black pair. They look so awful.

See I think the blacks look better than the purps because on the blacks the one piece sole is less noticeable

Man, the purple pair is mad comfortable, but the black pair is really narrow in the forefoot area. I would still say they're tts, but the leather is cut thicker on the black pair. So those with wider feet like myself, should consider going up half a size.
I own both pairs (Black/purple) (Purple) I'm shocked that you said the black ones it narrow? Maybe its just my personal feel, but I have a wider foot as well and they still seem way to big. Both shoes fit like boots in my opinion and they have little to no breathability. My feet begin to sweat immediately after walking short distances and playing ball in them are a whole other story!!! I copped both at the Adidas Employee store and couldn't resist the classics but overall i would say go a half size down but again maybe its just my preference. I wear a 13!

waiting to see if these get released:

shown in Aug 2nd tweet

https://twitter.com/adidasHoops
I'm sure these won't come out as they are a PE for the kids that played in Adidas Nations but you can find this shoe this years Crazy light (Boost) and the D. Rose 733 III on Ebay for the low. I actually won a pair of this exact color way on ebay for like 40 bucks but decided to pass as I tried to talk the seller to offer me a package deal with his 773 III's from the camp!!! But check ebay man I'm sure they will continue to pop-up as they are fairly new.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Nati...7452376?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ceaceb258

adidas-Crazy-2-KB8-II-Black-Power-Purple-Available-Now-1.jpg

Saw this for 30 bucks at a Ross in a size 11 or so

Seven Corners, VA
Seven Corners Center

6298 Seven Corners Ctr

Falls Church, VA 22044
(703) 237-3204

Last edited:
Yeah. For me way to bulky and became a sweat box. My feet do sweet a lot while playing even with shoes with lots of breathability, but these had NO BREATHABILITY AT ALL!!! Traction was decent wasn't spectacular by any means. Between the leather, dated mesh system, and the PU screen window/ visible area on the metatarsal area just caused the shoes to be awful for me. While taking the shoe off I noticed that the window/ screen area was " foggy" from me playing!!! Plus I felt that they ran a tad big. I have the shoe in a 13 and I feels like I could have went down to a 12.5! I also have a wide foot and usual have problems when buying basketball shoes in 12/ 12.5 so I would say there are bit spacious. The overall construction of the shoe is very bulky and thick so I can't really say that I felt to much lock down with the lacing system. I personally would say "DONT HOOP IN THESE SHOES"! but again its all personal preference!

2/10 (Only because of the dope design)

I'm sure these won't come out as they are a PE for the kids that played in Adidas Nations but you can find this shoe this years Crazy light (Boost) and the D. Rose 733 III on Ebay for the low. I actually won a pair of this exact color way on ebay for like 40 bucks but decided to pass as I tried to talk the seller to offer me a package deal with his 773 III's from the camp!!! But check ebay man I'm sure they will continue to pop-up as they are fairly new.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Nations-D-Rose-773-III-Black-High-Top-Basketball-Shoes-Size-17-NEW-/261637452376?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ceaceb258

Backing out of an Ebay auction win? Boooooo!!! :smh:

Here's the correct procedure to pass on an Ebay listing:
1) Don't bid.

Backing out of an Ebay auction win? Boooooo!!! :smh:

Here's the correct procedure to pass on an Ebay listing:
1) Don't bid.
word. cats act like bidding is a game n ****. talking about "i didn't think i would win" or some other silly excuse.
happens to me as a seller all the time. buncha kids on there

Why do the Xmas kicks have sort of a Halloween theme? Bad Dreams?? I mean the "Nightmare" made sense because it's inspired by a Halloween/Xmas movie.

And the Jack Frost joints don't look too frosty.

Last edited:
All the shoes from the Christmas pack this year has the nightmare theme. I'm getting the J Walls. The inspiration is "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Notice how the Walls are stitched like the main female character from the movie. I can't remember her name.

View media item 1293296

Last edited:
I see, they just changed the name a little. Just looked at the D. Rose joints, definitely have Jack Skellington written all over it. But I'd say the Crazy 2s pictured above have more of a Sally feel than the Wall joints. The colors in the upper match her dress.

Anyone know any spots that got the purple ones for cheap in NY? The cheapest I see them online now is $80 on Finishline. Looking for a sz 13

Back
Top Bottom