Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Was able to snag my size as soon as the pre-sale went up. Now all I need is a matching shirt. 

damn came on here too late, didn't think I was gonna grab these but for 105 that's not bad ... I'm sure the materials are far more superior than anything JB is putting out right now. And the process seems very civil as well.

Last edited:
Grabbed mines, thank goodness I was still logged into my computer because I forget my log in stuff. Hard to tell if this will be a easy release or not because of the pre sale. I have a feeling these are gonna move though. It's the first retro of this shoe unlike other brands.

Grabbed mine this morning.........They did a great job on these IMO :smokin

I signed up for the pre sale and didn't get an email for it today. Smh now I'll probably have to go to the resellers route unless eastbay sells em. Beyond mad

I asked eastbay if they'll be selling these they didn't have an answer. ....hmm....

I asked footlocker, eastbay, champs, and finish line yesterday and they all said no on twitter. Which is what I don't understand about this release. No stores seem to be getting these.

Last edited:
Same here... They made these super exclusive.... :frown: had I known I would have done the pre order..... So unnecessary... I have millions of finish line WC coupons but can never seem to get the opportunity to use them....

seems like every person that signed up for presale b4 sneakernews posted it got their size with no problem. i gotta thank shaw333 for telln me b4 sneakernews blew it up.

Since the presale sold out on Adidas and there are no stores in my area with them. I have no shot unless I pay resellers. The good news is I contacted Adidas customer service and they said that more colorways will be available. A black with the tribal print, a black on black with patent leather, and a white home colorway. They basically said sorry and that I should purchase those when they release.

Since the presale sold out on Adidas and there are no stores in my area with them. I have no shot unless I pay resellers. The good news is I contacted Adidas customer service and they said that more colorways will be available. A black with the tribal print, a black on black with patent leather, and a white home colorway. They basically said sorry and that I should purchase those when they release.
i def want all blk pair. the patent leather pair looks more navy/grey (georgetown CW).

iman-shumpert-in-adidas-mutombo-black-purple.jpg

wmns

That black and black suede one is nice....the georgetown patent leather is fire.

I just contacted finishline, eastbay, and footlocker/HOH. No one is getting them. Very limited release on these. Looks like specialty shops and adidas stores only.

I can see why though, worried they wont sell out if they are a GR and limited=hype

Looks like 13 Adidas stores across the country will get these. Glad I dont have to worry about this on Saturday. I really wish Nike would do releases with presales like these. Kind of rewards people paying attention and who for the most part want the shoe - - - - From Adidas. mutombo sat 08.24.13in select storesexclusive online pre-salesale has endedCaliforniaCosta Mesa / adidas OriginalsLos Angeles / adidas OriginalsFloridaMiami / adidas OriginalsMiami Beach / adidas OriginalsOrlando / adidas OriginalsGeorgiaAtlanta / adidas Sport PerformanceIllinoisChicago / adidas OriginalsNevadaLas Vegas / adidas Sport PerformanceNew YorkNew York City (Broadway) / adidas Sport PerformanceNew York City (Wooster St.) / adidas OriginalsPennsylvaniaPhiladelphia / adidas OriginalsTexasHouston / adidas Sport PerformanceWashington DCGeorgetown / adidas Originals

Last edited:
I new this release would sneak up and not be a GR... It Was just to quiet... Luckily my spot came thru for me.. I also preordered a second pair from Adidas ..I been looking forward to these for to long

well since Adidas owns Reebok, I'm sure this will be like the Kamikaze Sonics colorway availability and the OG Shaq Attaqs ... 

Back
Top Bottom