Adidas NMD thread

Oneness dude read your post, marked em up to $220 on this past drop. Someone say they'd pay $600 for them and see how that works out for you.
He changes them all the time. The wool grey ultra boosts yesterday started at $240, then went to $220. Now they're sitting @ $220 

He changes them all the time. The wool grey ultra boosts yesterday started at $240, then went to $220. Now they're sitting @ $220 
$200 by middle of the day 
laugh.gif

The color of the Red Apple NMD is exactly the same as the color of the "red" Uncaged UB

Last edited:
I've seen a couple of videos on Youtube about those NMD R1 "Wools?" (supposedly dropping next week) but people already got them through Journeys/Champs, and they make it sound like its made of wool w/ wool knitting. I thought they were just 2 toned mesh, or am I just confusing myself?

Last edited:

I've seen a couple of videos on Youtube about those NMD R1 "Wools?" (supposedly dropping next week) but people already got them through Journeys/Champs, and they make it sound like its made of wool w/ wool knitting. I thought they were just 2 toned mesh, or am I just confusing myself?
They are not Wool in the sense you would assume

more like a mesh with a light fuzz to make it seem like a wool/mesh mixture

Flight Club labels them as Denim/Orange starting at $250 
wink.gif

I hope it's a set time for reservations tomorrow. I feel like that's the only shot my mom has of trying to reserve for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom