Adidas NMD thread

you just explained to me why you are acting the way you are. and I now see we'll never agree on this whole subject. "hype" on some of these products really does mean alot more to these companies than you seem to understand.
yeah im a normal person with my sanity in check.

They wanna build the name right now. Also this is not their bread and butter, just like Nike they make the most money off the shoes that people just walk in and buy, like samoas, superstars, stand etc.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong yes they could put out more numbers and have a balance between profit and hype. But they just wanna build the name. Only way to do they is keep it exclusive. The second too many people have it nobody wants it anymore
i strongly disagree with that statement. surprisngly sneakers are bought by people other than sneakerheads

i strongly disagree with that statement. surprisngly sneakers are bought by people other than sneakerheads
This is true, but thats why the step down mesh models will exist.  Most regular people would pass on a 170$ PK NMD compared to a 130$ mesh NMD.

This is true, but thats why the step down mesh models will exist.  Most regular people would pass on a 170$ PK NMD compared to a 130$ mesh NMD.
i don't know what the pricing is like in US but there is very little difference/ no difference in limited release  and general release versions of adidas/nike in the UK

hell, most non "sneakerheads" pass on shoes that cost $100. So they would laugh if they ever saw $170

i don't know what the pricing is like in US but there is very little difference/ no difference in limited release  and general release versions of adidas/nike in the UK
I think its safe to say there will be a difference in price between the PK and the mesh versions of the NMDs in the UK as well.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom