Adidas NMD thread

Guys tell me how screwed i am. Ok so i just bought city sock nmds size 10.5 im normally a size 10 in every pair of shoes. Will they look like clown shows on me since people usually say go half a size down and i went half size up lol

Guys tell me how screwed i am. Ok so i just bought city sock nmds size 10.5 im normally a size 10 in every pair of shoes. Will they look like clown shows on me since people usually say go half a size down and i went half size up lol
You got wide feet? If so you might not be so screwed.

so are the blue pinstripe xr1's still releasing on the 18th? I won the raffle but its for the white pair, so Im gonna have to go the online route

Just reserved a pair of white reflective nmds at Santa Monica. They got a couple in size 14. So if I don't hit online I got a pair on reserve

I actually do because i play soccer and have a hard time finding soccer cleats in my size cause i have a wide foot not too wide but its wide

Got the email from Adidas SF.
smokin.gif
 Too bad the only XR1 model offered for men was triple white; it's gonna be a ***** to keep these clean. 

no idea what these are but I copped.
Are these a Champs exclusive? Seen one for a sale on kixify based on product no. you provided and seller looked to have purchased from there too. How much was the retail price? Curious if they are PK or some type of wool/mesh blend like the Wool Greys. 

Last edited:
Are these a Champs exclusive? Seen one for a sale on kixify based on product no. you provided and seller looked to have purchased from there too. How much was the retail price? Curious if they are PK or some type of wool/mesh blend like the Wool Greys. 

I copped these myself today as well. They are a Champs exclusive. They were $130 retail. And it's similar to the Wool Greys with a wool/mesh blend.

Man, I really like the fit and feel of my Grey Wools and the Champs exclusive color is fire. Going to check out SF Champs tomorrow. They fit TTS like Grey Wools?

Man, I really like the fit and feel of my Grey Wools and the Champs exclusive color is fire. Going to check out SF Champs tomorrow. They fit TTS like Grey Wools?

I don't know how the Grey Wools fit but they were TTS to my usual NMD size.

I don't know how the Grey Wools fit but they were TTS to my usual NMD size.
usual mesh NMD size or PK NMD size? I'm TTS 12 and wear that in the Wools and Ultra Boost but 11.5 in PK NMD. My mesh size is 12 US.

Last edited:
usual mesh NMD size or PK NMD size? I'm TTS 12 and wear that in the Wools and Ultra Boost but 11.5 in PK NMD. My mesh size is 12 US.

The usual mesh NMD size. I got these in a 9 like my other pairs but wear an 8.5 on my PKs.

They're a really dope shoe. The combination of the wool/mesh material makes for a more comfortable shoe compared to regular mesh NMDs. Plus the color of these is too nice!

Last edited:
The usual mesh NMD size. I got these in a 9 like my other pairs but wear an 8.5 on my PKs.

They're a really dope shoe. The combination of the wool/mesh material makes for a more comfortable shoe compared to regular mesh NMDs. Plus the color of these is too nice!
Yeah man. These are fire. Love that purple/burgundy block and light gray wool blend. 

Back
Top Bottom