Adidas NMD thread

Idk, anything Sneakernews tweets I'm always suspect about but it does match up with the info I got over the phone in terms of Adidas stores. I'm not familiar with Adidas locations in LA though.

The Fu___ery that is going on at Champs is Comedy!

Stood outside the store n Called about NMD's       

Me   -  "You guys got those Champs's Exclusive NMD's in GS sizes?"

CS Employee - " Nah, We sold out... all gone"

Walk in store and they sitting on the shelf   
indifferent.gif

lady asks If I need help, she gets size for me I buy n leave 
mean.gif

was it the black ones or the grey and maroon ?

Anyone feel like the champs exclusives' material is really stiff? Tried them on today and had to pass. Maybe I went a half size too small idk.

Can someone with the 3m Wools and PKs tell me how the sizes compare? Just got the wools and now i'm thinking about picking up some Vapour Greys now that the price dropped. 

copped my first pair of NMDs---the wool grey reflectives! im excited to wear them. Look DOPE in person. DId I make a good choice?

copped my first pair of NMDs---the wool grey reflectives! im excited to wear them. Look DOPE in person. DId I make a good choice?
Seems that you like them so I'd assume so it looks like you did!

Last edited:
Sounds like you love the shoes, so of course you made a good choice.  Post up some pics when you can. 
nthat.gif

Caved and bought the Cyan XR1s from Flight Club tonight and honestly, I'm glad I did. They're EXTREMELY comfy and much comfier than the regular NMDs imo especially if you get them so they're snug. The sole is also a bit different since it's thinner in the front so walking in them is a bit of a mix between the stability of a regular NMD and the bend of the ultra boost, and it's the best of both worlds. I honestly think the XR1 is my new favorite shoe and predict owning way too many colorways of these since they're just that nice.

The Fu___ery that is going on at Champs is Comedy!

Stood outside the store n Called about NMD's       

Me   -  "You guys got those Champs's Exclusive NMD's in GS sizes?"

CS Employee - " Nah, We sold out... all gone"

Walk in store and they sitting on the shelf   :stoneface:
lady asks If I need help, she gets size for me I buy n leave :smh:  

Serves you right...

Which champs? :lol:

Caved and bought the Cyan XR1s from Flight Club tonight and honestly, I'm glad I did. They're EXTREMELY comfy and much comfier than the regular NMDs imo especially if you get them so they're snug. The sole is also a bit different since it's thinner in the front so walking in them is a bit of a mix between the stability of a regular NMD and the bend of the ultra boost, and it's the best of both worlds. I honestly think the XR1 is my new favorite shoe and predict owning way too many colorways of these since they're just that nice.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Just got the shipping confirmation from Adidas on mine today.

Hoping these xr1s look as good in person as they do in everyone's pics here. I was certainly a hater on these when they were revealed, but wow I am really coming around on them. The resell on the triple black and cyan is showing these have a future too.

I recommend adhesion promoter for the blocks & if you want to do the boost material, I have used sole dye & haven't had any issues w cracking.
Damn that's sick man! 

Was working so I didnt get a chance to get back to everyone that gave me suggestions but I appreciate everyones input! 

An angelus rep linked me this video and I think ima follow that technique. 

I'm going to be super basic and go for the Flipped OG blocks. I'll post the result once I get my paints and finish. 

Wools def fit pk-ish... love it. Champs white noise are roomy as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom