Adidas NMD thread

Anybody have any info about the pharrells in NYC?

Lol only that the Sneakernews list of consortiums restocking them appears to be trash (or rather a list of who had them the first time) and as of now even Adidas Originals has employees saying it isn't happening. I'm sure some of the places will have a few to sell, but my personal contacts who I trust have said they aren't getting any.

Expect the worst and hope for the best, as they say. My wallet needs a breather.

FNL really playing with those triple black kids NMD's. Good looks to whoever mentioned the style code was to the black upper/white boost NMD's.

so im a 10 in mesh

9.5 on ck/wool blends

9 in pk r1

and apparently a 10 in city sock????

so annoying........probably wont even go through the hassle of trying to swap these cs 9.5 
tired.gif

thought id be more than good going up .5 from my normal pk r1 size but nope.....still too snug

Last edited:
As someone who hasn't used shipping that is longer than two days can I get some help. My NMD's last shipping notification was when it left Illinois  last week on Friday and it's supposed to get here tomorrow here in LA. You guys think something went wrong?

Those look sexy as hell. Need it to company the whites I got in Canada eyyy.

View media item 2142221

Gorgeous pic. If you snapped that you are one talented mofo.

Got a shipping notification my XR1 stormtroopers are waiting for me when I get home from work. :smile: All hail the mighty Empire.

In other news last night I received a pair of authentic Nice Kicks NMDs for a steal...they are in near DS condition, just need to be cleaned up. Tonight I'm going to test how well Crep Protect Cure works. Fingers crossed.

Nice. How's the fit? and are they PK?

I'll be honest, i'm more interested in the camos you're wearing though lol
PK. With the exception of the collar, they kinda fit/feel similar to my City Socks (TTS, btw). I don't know if the fact that the lacing this time around, which is independent of the knit (cage is stitched at the bottom), plays into it or not.

Last edited:

Blue Box > Black Box
Agreed. The cost of embossing the boxes might have been starting to add up though because of all the colorways they're dropping. 

Does Europe get the black boxes? I got a pair of the White OGs from SNS and it came in the blue box

Back
Top Bottom