Adidas NMD thread

So adidas store here in NYC stated pharrell hu race nmd 's for the were to be through confirmed app 40 pairs in the soho store but also hearing that they already did in-store raffles earlier this week.... Can anyone clarify?

Last edited:
So adidas store here in NYC stated pharrell hu race nmd 's for the were to be through confirmed app 40 pairs in the soho store but also hearing that they already did in-store raffles earlier this week.... Can anyone clarify?
"raffle" lol. thats like their code word for backdoor'd

Champs in willowbrook mall NJ game is STRONG. Go forth, my friends.

Nothing above a size 13 so it was a day at the museum for me. All good as I'll show you guys the fire I got recently soon...got a regular PK army assembled.
smile.gif
Grabbed the last pair at my local Champs tonight.  They are far nicer in person than in the pics.  Definitely have potential...

Glendale is the ******* worse to picking up the phone. They either let the phone ring, the line is busy or they answer and automatically put you on hold without saying anything.

What's worse is that they aren't answering on a tuesday the slowest day of the week at any mall :lol:

Grabbed the last pair at my local Champs tonight.  They are far nicer in person than in the pics.  Definitely have potential...
Does it have sparkling silver strands in the underlay of the material like last weeks?

yeah, got my champs exclusive 2 nmds today. walked into champs today randomly and they had em so you know i had to grab a pair, lady said they got them in 5 minutes before i walked in. they had like no pairs

Does it have sparkling silver strands in the underlay of the material like last weeks?
Nope. And for those wondering about the material, it felt very stiff like the black, blue and gray pairs that released a few months ago. More like canvas then stretchy mesh.

Lol at "NMDs finally dying"

who are you to say a shoe is dying? Just because they flood the market with more colorways so more people can buy these shoes without having to pay $300+ fpr a pair from people like you, doesn't mean it's dead.

Last edited:

not that i can see
uh oh, so just a twill

Nope. And for those wondering about the material, it felt very stiff like the black, blue and gray pairs that released a few months ago. More like canvas then stretchy mesh.
hmm... sounds like that tater sack stuff... those pairs were so stiff and tight I needed +.5 for a comfy fit... champs pair that released last week is stretchy.  maybe I can go see the champ 2 tomorrow.      

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom