Adidas NMD thread

bs man, sacrificing customers for backdoors smh
I mean that happens all the time, i'm just disgusted about kicking an elderly couple to the curb. You can tell that manager isnt the type to give up his seat for the elderly on a bus. Pure scum

Have u guys read this guy's experience at UNDFTD La Brea today when trying to cop NMDs?

If this is against the forum rules, just remove my post

Thanks for posting. Seeing this makes me pissed off for the people who legitimately waited for the shoes. One of my business school professors told me that good customer service is not valued enough by companies. When you have a good customer service experience, you will maybe tell a few people. But when you have a bad one, you'll tell everyone you know so they don't get "screwed" like you did. Seems like Undefeated is more concerned with the short money than the long money. 

This wasn't my experience but just wanted to warn you guys who were thinking of camping out at UNDFTD for any future NMD drops (or any hyped releases for that matter). I know for a fact i won't be shopping at their La Brea location ever again.

This wasn't my experience but just wanted to warn you guys who were thinking of camping out at UNDFTD for any future NMD drops (or any hyped releases for that matter). I know for a fact i won't be shopping at their La Brea location ever again.
The sad unfortunate truth is that this situation won't really matter. Undefeated will continue to strive and people will continue to line up in the "wrong" lines. The shoe game community mirrors the shadyness of world wide enterprise but is unregulated. Literally a wild west. (fake shoes / rigged raffles / backdooring / bots).

People are literally buying shoes people want so THEY can come up. That to me is not really a community at all.

Sad part about all that is people are OK with that merely justifying it because some one else paid that price and they "need" the shoe. 

Putting just the head in your *** is the same as having full-on shaft in you. What I am trying to get at is that people overpay and take it up the *** figuratively and perpetuate reselling because they know of  a fool who paid over retail just so they can have the same pair of shoes 1,000 of people have. So paying "a little" over retail is a "good" deal.

With that being said, it's your money do what you please.

*end rant*

Right there with you man! **** undefeated and all of their stores and employees! I was there this morning and left because of how ****** they handled the release!

PREACH.
Just seeing all these adidas release in the past months making everyone act like a pack of hyenas is straight garbage.

There is no way these shoes or UBs should be this hype or this resell-abused. An NBA legend(s) didn't wear these on court nor have these been out long enough to be an iconic silhouette.

Just seeing all these adidas release in the past months making everyone act like a pack of hyenas is straight garbage.

There is no way these shoes or UBs should be this hype or this resell-abused. An NBA legend(s) didn't wear these on court nor have these been out long enough to be an iconic silhouette.
shut the **** up

Lol. Don't be mad that I ain't providing you with a NMD link.

If you don't want to read someone speak about something you most likely do and participate in then prove me wrong.
what you said was so stupid i couldnt even add anything to my statement. "these shoes shouldnt be popular because an nba legend didnt even wear them on the court" lol just shut the **** up.

what you said was so stupid i couldnt even add anything to my statement. "these shoes shouldnt be popular because an nba legend didnt even wear them on the court" lol just shut the **** up.
If Kanye didn't wear UBs, they wouldn't put UBs or NMDs on the map even though they had a chirp of hype before (Bet they are pissed people like you know about it), they would fade away like the ZX Flux.

If you feel that $500 resell price for NMDs is justified then let me know your eBay acct because I know for sure you are the seller.

If Kanye didn't wear UBs, they wouldn't put UBs or NMDs on the map even though they had a chirp of hype before (Bet they are pissed people like you know about it), they would fade away like the ZX Flux.

If you feel that $500 resell price for NMDs is justified then let me know your eBay acct because I know for sure you are the seller.
500 isn't a justifiable price but damnit I want my Nice Kicks NMD so I'm going to pay resale prices and I'm pissed about it! I hate resellers and now I have to go to them sadly.

who are you or anyone to say what should sell out and what shouldnt. whether kanye, jordan, jesus wearing the shoe influences people, the market sets the price.

none of this **** is justified, it is what it is.

who are you or anyone to say what should sell out and what shouldnt. whether kanye, jordan, jesus wearing the shoe influences people, the market sets the price.

none of this **** is justified, it is what it is.
I have a say because I am a CONSUMER.  Like I stated before, Shoe community mirrors a world wide enterprise without regulations.

"it is what it is" mentality is why we have overpriced college tuition and overpriced internet/cable but that's for a different thread.

It's a Sellers Market not a Buyers Market, there's a BIG difference in that. 

Glad to know you speak your mind and take situations up the *** and don't do anything about it but perpetuate it.

It's funny I ran into a dude who just really wanted these just to resell which is cool do your thang but the cats like me who legitimally wanted these to actually wear get the short end of the stick .... But hey it is what it is.... Guess I will wait till they readily Available

It's funny I ran into a dude who just really wanted these just to resell which is cool do your thang but the cats like me who legitimally wanted these to actually wear get the short end of the stick .... But hey it is what it is.... Guess I will wait till they readily Available
I ain't mad at a dude tryna make money but if the Shoe community is truly a community, they would help each other out cop kicks and not butt **** people.

Damn these shoes aren't worth resell because they weren't worn in the NBA? Shoes can be hype for whatever reason and if people like it they'll buy it. Such a stupid argument coming from this guys mouth lol.

On another note the Nicekicks were hella limited..lined up at a store and they had half a size run..didn't get my size but at least I walked away with a pair, sz 10.

Back
Top Bottom