Adidas NMD thread

I keep hearing people say this. Does anyone have any idea what a "big restock" means? Like will we all be able to cook with ease or will it be another typical nmd pk release where we all get screwed over? 
I think this means one might.. JUST MIGHT have a passing chance of getting it manually, due to additional inventory + coverage?

if you're asking if you have a chance, chances are you dont
laugh.gif
Pretty much this.  If you are asking....you are taking a L.

Guys, I need a favor.  Anyone know where I can get the white canvas NMD with black blocks in a size 7?  I got mine last week, put black and white 3m laces in them, and now my wife is fiending for a pair.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.

Guys, I need a favor.  Anyone know where I can get the white canvas NMD with black blocks in a size 7?  I got mine last week, put black and white 3m laces in them, and now my wife is fiending for a pair.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.

Theres a size 7 on goat for 160

@theUNshop

So what's the deal with the Pharrells? I hadn't even seen any of the other CWs officially confirmed, let alone up for resale somewhere. Has there been any word on more releases after the initial online drop and recent in-store raffles?

I kept telling myself the yellows were too loud, but now I'm thinking they look great after seeing some on-feet pics. 

Edit: Think that's the Tangerine pair on the bottom, not the yellows

Last edited:

Just like the CKs, the stripes seem to be heat bonded on there, so IMO there's no way you're getting them off without leaving behind noticeable damage to the fabric.
Damn I thought it would be as easy as removing them and cleaning out the glue with crep protect. Oh well, might have to paint over them then. The multicolor stripes make them look so replicaish.

seems like these NMDs are getting easier and easier to cop. i really dont mind the 250-300 resell range too much. considering mid jordan era stuff was like 400+ usually. 

Now that we've seen primeknit off the Super limited Pitch Blacks on the pair releasing in December. Maybe we can hope for the knit off the impossible to cop F&F and Firestarter pairs to show up on wide release pairs? Thats my fave primeknit after the Oreo pairs. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom