Adidas NMD thread

damn no rsvps in the bay area for those wool nmds?
Yeah man. That's bs. Los Angeles got it. I tried to sign up today to reserve for next week and only Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Orange County showed up. SF should most definitely be on there but isn't. SoCal gets 2 and we get nada? 

Ironic since I'm in LA atm for the long weekend too. :tongue:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ the amount of confusion over 2 clearly different shoes

i dont understand how people just take false info and run with it as if it's fact without ever actually checking

Last edited:
Really wanted rsvp for wool pks, have no chance of copping them any other way. London doesnt have them up though

Last edited:

I'm not really up on NMDs like that. I want to get the maroon champs exclusive ones.

Am I playing myself if I pay 200 from a third party seller or is it an aight enough price?

them ***** sitting all over the malls near me...

what size you need? I can check for you...
Damn, already bought from FC. Don't think they do returns. Didn't know they were sitting.

Last edited:
Thinking about buying some boosts. What are y'all's opinion between NMD or Uncaged Boosts comfort wise, sizing and aesthetics?

Thinking about buying some boosts. What are y'all's opinion between NMD or Uncaged Boosts comfort wise, sizing and aesthetics?
UBs are the comfort king, but I think the NMD silhouette is better looking.  Sizing on NMDs is all over the place depending on the material and colorway, and the uncaged are generally TTS unless you have really wide feet.  IMO, go UB if you are planning on wearing them for long periods where you will be on your feet, and NMD if you like the looks and want a casual lifestyle shoe.

Nmd's are a little stiffer in support with a huge toe box. Uncaged ultra boost is ridiculously soft support with Pk sock like Feel and look. go half size down with Uncaged. If you're a 11.5 go to 11 with Uncaged.

Nmd's are a little stiffer in support with a huge toe box. Uncaged ultra boost is ridiculously soft support with Pk sock like Feel and look. go half size down with Uncaged. If you're a 11.5 go to 11 with Uncaged.
Strongly disagree on sizing down with the uncaged unless you have narrow feet and like really snug shoes.  My TTS pairs have about half an inch in front of the toe and I would not want them any tighter than they already are (and I wear very thin socks).  

Last edited:

Damn, already bought from FC. Don't think they do returns. Didn't know they were sitting.
Looks like theres a women's shoe coming out on the 9th that is similar to the Champs one that came out. The new one looks better imo actually. Check the confirmed app to see.

Someone in the FB NMD group really trying to sell an Employee exclusive Paris NMD Event bracelet. Then again, people tried to sell ice pops from FTL

Does anyone know how wide of a release next week's NMDs are? I know they are on Confirmed....Are they going to be  available on ADC and then on Originals stores (or wider)?

Back
Top Bottom