Adidas NMD thread

yeezys are garbage. and theres too many fakes out there that people wear that no one can tell if they're legit or not on feet so it's not appealing to me.

wait what? because there are fake versions of a shoe...it makes it unappealing? sounds like someone got butthurt from being called out before...

Nah I don't play that close quarters sh it.

@snappykevin

View media item 2158258

imagine you get a hit but your phone dies before you can confirm.... :lol: :stoneface:

LOL I was praying it wouldn't die before I get my L. Nothing worse than not knowing....

These will drop December 3rd
These will be widely available, propably more than any other pk nmd
Because it's a holiday release? Or do you have some info most of us don't? Personally, I prefer they make the OG Black PK NMD coming in January a super GR release. I don't care if resale on it sucks. I just want two pairs of the OG Black. :smile:

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that the mesh NMD feel really cheap and "unconfortable"?
I received my footlocker exklusive cargo green / olives yesterday and i'm quite disapointed.
I read here earlyer that they are not as comfortable as PK but i never thought that the difference is that extreme.
Because price wise they are 75% compared to the PK, but comfort level is not even at 50% in my opinion..
Don't get me wrong, compared to " regular sneakers" they are not bad..
But compared to every boost shoe i own (ub, pk NMD, yeezy boost, even the non pk eqt 93/16) they really suck..
I guess i'm too spoiled :D
And they have an ugly bulge on the inside near the laces..
The Problem is I absolutely love the color!
So i don't know if i should keep them or sell them and wait for the UB olive gradiant or olive pk NMDs..
Are there any rumours or information about a olive pk NMD yet?
But not the XR1..i dont't like that shape..
And since i want them for winter time, the olive UB uncaged are also not ideal...

That canvas material on the $120 mesh pairs has no give... feels kind of rough... I'm guessing its super durable at least... That bulge on the tongue was too tight for me in my TTS... had to dump them all back during the march release.

SNS is the worst.. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom