Adidas NMD thread

Hoping the NMDs drop on Confirmed. Chicago had people camping for about 10 hours from what I heard. Want to own a pair of these at retail, that yellow grew on me lol.

really? Are we talking about UB's here? Because the first colorways of UB's were rolled out in massive quantities. They were giving away free OG black/purp Ultraboosts. They were widely available and anyone could have walked into an adidas store to tried them on. This NMD model however, have been super elusive to the general public. 

oh so we gonna pretend like the white UB and other colorways to follow didn't have kids acting stupid?

difference is timing.. this is all market testing and research by a company that's never been here before.

they signed a franchise player that's changing everything they've known.

Imma try to cop ALL of the drops tank just posted. At the very least i need the OGs. Please make alot Adidas...PLEASE lol

Do you guys think that the women's NMDs will be as difficult to get as the men's? :/ I'm hoping to get a pair when they release

^ dope 
nthat.gif

oh so we gonna pretend like the white UB and other colorways to follow didn't have kids acting stupid?

difference is timing.. this is all market testing and research by a company that's never been here before.

they signed a franchise player that's changing everything they've known.
I'm not talking about the white boosts. I thought we were discussing just UB's at first, hence the question marks. You said people thought boosts were limited at first, and I asked if you're talking about the Ultra Boosts because those weren't limited at first. Then after a while, Kanye wore the white UB's and articles were hyping that colorway left and right, followed by the residue hype of the white flyknit trainers influence, the whites got people going nuts. But I thought we were just talking about first colorway and the first batch of OG colorways, which in comparison, UB's are not like the NMD hype.

The franchise player I'm assuming you're talking about, didn't even wear the NMD. Yet, 4-5 NMD colorways in, and they're still ridiculously hyped and hard to obtain compared to the first 4-5 colorways of the UB's. 

haha dude just obviously didnt read what I was saying to him at the time, and clearly only cares about the credit for telling us about the restock "first" and the cookie that comes along with it.

Looks like you're having a hell of a time on your trip man, I gotta get to Asia at some point, have fun in London though!

haha dude just obviously didnt read what I was saying to him at the time, and clearly only cares about the credit for telling us about the restock "first" and the cookie that comes along with it.

Looks like you're having a hell of a time on your trip man, I gotta get to Asia at some point, have fun in London though!

Thanks homie. It def is great vacation..
Asia is Hella of a ride.. Visiting one country with a failed economy and government to another that is adored by the people...also going from 96 degrees one week to 45 the next lol..

It's a crazy but a great experience...i will be posting photos in the general section as soon as I return and settle down.. Its gonna be a good one..

I'm not talking about the white boosts. I thought we were discussing just UB's at first, hence the question marks. You said people thought boosts were limited at first, and I asked if you're talking about the Ultra Boosts because those weren't limited at first. Then after a while, Kanye wore the white UB's and articles were hyping that colorway left and right, followed by the residue hype of the white flyknit trainers influence, the whites got people going nuts. But I thought we were just talking about first colorway and the first batch of OG colorways, which in comparison, UB's are not like the NMD hype.

The franchise player I'm assuming you're talking about, didn't even wear the NMD. Yet, 4-5 NMD colorways in, and they're still ridiculously hyped and hard to obtain compared to the first 4-5 colorways of the UB's. 
Nah, I was referring to the whites. My fault for not being specific. 

Kanye didn't wear NMDs but Adidas rode the wave he had the UBs on to perfection. I don't think, and hope, they'll continue to do this limited thing. I'm expecting initial limited releases, build up that thirst (which keeps people continuously talking about the shoes), then slowly turn on the faucet. The Prism flux were like this, Xenos, UB's (new colors, post-Kanye), etc etc. The only ones I feel will stay limited are the collabs and Yeezys of course, since they always do. 

Back
Top Bottom