Adidas NMD thread

Dammit that's what I was gonna do with mine until caliroots cancelled on me
I thought you were blacking out the boosts for City Socks
I was thinking about doing it for the Japan Black CS w/ the blue block, not the wools. Just cause Japan Black is much more black in the upper and would look more murdered out. But I'd only want to do it if I had two pairs and I don't really want to pay the current resale on Japan Blacks, they're not insane but more than I wanna drop. When the winter wool R1s popped up I had the exact same thought as the guy who did that custom, they'd look a lot like pitch blacks if you blacked out the boost.

But yeah if I can snag another pair of the Japan Black CS at a decent price I will def black the boost out.

Hopefully I can come up on a restock of the winter wools or find pair at the lower end of resale. I'd probably spend like $230 on them but that'd be the max. Not into NMD resale haha.

Last edited:
Drove 20 minutes out to try and cop a black pair for my friend and the red pair for me, wish me luck. Gonna grab some In N Out, might as well lol

Anyone else getting a discrepancy with the confirmed app times? Just got a notification from it that the drop is 4 EST, but the countdown is counting down til 4:20.

Anyone else getting a discrepancy with the confirmed app times? Just got a notification from it that the drop is 4 EST, but the countdown is counting down til 4:20.
not all 3 shoes go live at 4PM

Triple Black R1's will be 4PM EST

Triple Red R1's will be 4:10PM EST

Triple Black XR1's will be 4:20PM EST

whoa, who made that mistake E?
ADC fam 
mean.gif

Sorta worked out since the 5.5 Japan black PKs I copped for the wifey was alittle small these should be perfect but damnnn. Was lookin forward to seein wools in person lol. Box tag funky too haha.

ADC fam 
mean.gif

Sorta worked out since the 5.5 Japan black PKs I copped for the wifey was alittle small these should be perfect but damnnn. Was lookin forward to seein wools in person lol. Box tag funky too haha.
damn, kind of a bummer if you ask me. If I were you, send the 5.5 back to ADC and get a refund for the wools lol

Back
Top Bottom