Adidas NMD thread

yea my mom and sister got iPhone 6s and they lost. Ima cop the 7 soon so I can have a fighting chance
the Confirmed gods used to bless apple users. But since they changed the app, it ain't been the same. The good part is that now you have a spare old phone to try on the app as well. 

Guys for these , am a 10.5 tts , 11 in all my UB, is 11 on these nmd' good ? ... I have gotten nmd PK 10.5 and they fit fine

I miss the old days of just camping out for ****. I'd get there the night before and sleep on the damn sidewalk just to not have to deal with the damn runaround anymore.

Triple Ls today. 0/all on confirmed so far smh. Kinda secretly hoping all this back luck is so that I can hit on the v2's coming out next week.

The app is pure luck - I've hit on the 750's and Red Apple NMD's and lost on the rest but had wifey hit on both baby yeezys but lose on the rest.

Today went 1/3 and hit on the XR1

Last edited:

same as pk nmd - half down
City Socks are True to Size. 
lmao i have an iphone 6 with struggle service and hit 2/3... that stuff has nothing to do with it...
I've said this many times, on the old Confirmed app, 95% of the successful winners had apple products. 

I miss the old days of just camping out for ****. I'd get there the night before and sleep on the damn sidewalk just to not have to deal with the damn runaround anymore.
nah, because then you might be camping 12 hrs just to be handed an L. I rather get the L instantly on my phone in less than a minute

The app is pure luck - I've hit on the 750's and Red Apple NMD's and lost on the rest but had wifey hit on both baby yeezys but lose on the rest.

Today went 1/3 and hit on the XR1
whoa! big apple NMD hit....and your service carrier is....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom