Adidas NMD thread

Congrats! I won the tubular. lol
I didn't even enter for the tubulars

Never won anything off the kith online raffle
mean.gif
I still haven't won under my own name  
nerd.gif

I never hit off Kith and I hit 2 pairs. Does anyone know what happen if you don't pick up a pair? I don't think my sister can pick it up during her lunch break. Should I email saying I can't pick it up?

Last edited:

I never hit off Kith and I hit 2 pairs. Does anyone know what happen if you don't pick up a pair? I don't think my sister can pick it up during her lunch break. Should I email saying I can't pick it up?
naw just let us know what size so one of us can go pick it up at 2pm

That's incredible! How fast did you submit your name into the raffle?

man that mastermind collab is so whack it doesnt even deserve any hype. shame too cause I normally like MM clothes a lot.

Esp back in their supreme collab days.

literally just looks like some black XR1.. could've done so much more with it.

Only up to 11.5 in the Mastermind, Xhibition?  

Meh, tossed the two pair I had back in my cart back into the sea.  Got enough stuff to resell as it is!  :smile:

Last edited:
I never even saw the XR1 on Packers? Not on the Restocks app or the website. Just the Instinct Tubular.  Xhibition and Addict caught me by surprise. L's all the way around. 

Last edited:
Man, doesn't seem many of the buyers so far are into these to wear. I really just want an 11.5 to wear but might have to bite on resale if worst comes to worst. Though, depends on how reasonable it is. The $700+ listing on GOAT is not reasonable. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom