Adidas NMD thread

For the greens on EU, the highest stocked size is Size 8 - with a whopping 39.

Lowest stocked size is 6.5 - with 3.

Last edited:
not everyone needs to be added to the group

just gonna put that out there

Last edited:
If these numbers are any sign of what to expect with US Stock, you won't be adding any of the rare colors to cart with the script. By the time the site-key is posted all sizes will be checked out. It might be ok* with the blacks and reds.

If you guys come up with some sort of center for information, where you will be trying to share the site-key (such as a twitter page or something) Send me a PM and when I update the script i'll incorporate it in.

Last edited:
i can add every shoe with the old site key to my basket, am i guessing wrong that it should be the same for the hu's? (since its the normal site)

Site-Key is only required for pages that require a captcha.
of course i'm a dummy.. nearly 3 am i should sleep before i ask more dumb questions 
laugh.gif

NMD Hu RACE

------------------------

ADC EU

Pairs

--------

236                BB0620 - Green/Green-white

1588              BB0616 - Scarlet/Scarlet-Footwear White

376                BB3070 - Tangerine/Tangerine-Core Black

2222              BB3068 - Core Black/Core Black-Core Black

238                BB0618 - hale Blue/Shale Blue-Footwear White     (no 9.5  no 8)

If these numbers are any sign of what to expect with US Stock, you won't be adding any of the rare colors to cart with the script. By the time the site-key is posted all sizes will be checked out. It might be ok* with the blacks and reds.

If you guys come up with some sort of center for information, where you will be trying to share the site-key (such as a twitter page or something) Send me a PM and when I update the script i'll incorporate it in.
Wanna be added to the group?

I'm not at home currently has anybody be ran the stock for adc US? if so just go plug in the style number in the SKU part of the martyr bot under change parameters

Back
Top Bottom