Adidas NMD thread

Now everyone is learning together !
Bravo!

When I was being put on the chopping block
Getting blamed for everything! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Where were you!
Not everyone will eat because I am sure that ADC will change the sitekey and client ID...which everyone will not know or have access to get if not made public in time.

Last edited:
HU also stands for the 1% of the Human Race that will actually be able to cop these shoes.

saw this comment on youtube 
laugh.gif

Awesome to see people helping each other out!  There is still hope in for this world.

Did anyone cop from Sivas last week?  Just got my glitch camos in.  Loving them!

Just finish the script, is there no update or anything new because theres no captcha available as of yet on the script?

too much info is being slung around for lurkers

I know its info thats easy to find but at least make the lurkers put in work for it

if you have questions hit the PMs or the group and talk to each other

too much info is being slung around for lurkers

I know its info thats easy to find but at least make the lurkers put in work for it

if you have questions hit the PMs or the group and talk to each other
usually im like this but none of yall put in work to make the script , we lucky sm made the script public for every body in the first place to even the playing field. so share the info not hoard it  for yourselves like you the one that made the script. Its a free script that was made to be shared.

people really worried about info pertaining to a PUBLIC script being too easy to access? :rofl:
precisely my only annoyance is trying to teach all the people who don't know how to use the script how to although the instruction are public as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom