Adidas NMD thread

can someone point me to a reliable ATC service in the US charging $150... please 

Wouldn't most reliable cart service be closed for the release .... I mean most services are probably getting ready (if they haven't yet) start their site monitoring.

Last edited:
LOL. GOoahead and use em. im just gonna say you better learn to read the terms and conditions more clearly.

Used atc for triple blacks and solars. He carted both and checked out blacks. Didn't read terms that stated use a different account for each order when going for multiple pairs or it will only check out one. And still got the refund for reds

any idea when adc will actually drop them? I know it's typically random but it's usually around 8am PST, no?

I won the Scarlet Red Pharell NMD's in a sz 11 from Darkside Initiative in SF. Can't believe I won one of their online raffles. I believe there were like 800+ entries for each colorway. 

However, I missed their call but did respond to their email around 7 pm after getting it at 5:10 PM PST. Hopefully, they didn't move on to the next raffle winner! I would imagine they would give me 24 hours to respond since pickup isn't even until 9/28 at the earliest. 

Last edited:
I must be the only dude who can miss out on a release

Ain't no way I'm paying an extra 150 or even a resell price.

Retail or move on to the next shoe for me always.

Every ATC service I've seen refunds your money if it's not successful.
except RSVPKINGZ, they refund your money even if they are successful 
laugh.gif

whoa dudes...

I just went and crashed for a quick nap. Tell me I didn't miss anything for the pass 2 hours or so.

I'm sure this has been answered. But couldn't find it... thread moves fast!

How do the PK XR1s fit compared to PK R1s?

Back
Top Bottom