Adidas NMD thread

Yes, received both confirmations and they cancelled on me before. worst part is they didn't even send me a cancellation email. I had to check PayPal myself ot figure it out.
sivas orders are getting cancelled? i havent received anything yet, when did you get confirmation email?

5 / Core Black 2
6 / Core Black 1
7 / Core Black 2
8 / Core Black 1
8.5 / Core Black 1
9 / Core Black 2
9.5 / Core Black 3
10 / Core Black 3
10.5 / Core Black 2
11 / Core Black 3
11.5 / Core Black 1
12 / Core Black 1
13 / Core Black 2

stock for wish before selling out
wow. i tried for the 10.5 first....sold out

went back in and got that 8.5
damn i got the 8.5 as well haha whats gonna happen here? What's your email confirm time?
Placed on September 29, 2016 03:18PM

what about you?

If wish sold out that fast I can imagine how many orders sivas is sorting through :lol:

5 / Core Black 2
6 / Core Black 1
7 / Core Black 2
8 / Core Black 1
8.5 / Core Black 1
9 / Core Black 2
9.5 / Core Black 3
10 / Core Black 3
10.5 / Core Black 2
11 / Core Black 3
11.5 / Core Black 1
12 / Core Black 1
13 / Core Black 2

stock for wish before selling out
wow. i tried for the 10.5 first....sold out

went back in and got that 8.5
damn i got the 8.5 as well haha whats gonna happen here? What's your email confirm time?
Placed on September 29, 2016 03:18PM

what about you?
Same time lol.

sivas orders are getting cancelled? i havent received anything yet, when did you get confirmation email?
So, some of you guys have not even received order confirmations from sivas? I got mine immediately and didn't even put an order through until 11:24 AM PST. Order confirmation at 11:26 AM.

Originally Posted by goosebumpz  

not this release, just past experiences with them. I never got that shipping notification like @alp  did though.

So, some of you guys have not even received order confirmations from sivas? I got mine immediately and didn't even put an order through until 11:24 AM PST. Order confirmation at 11:26 AM.
Ordered my pair at around 1:45 EST. Only Paypal confirmation and receipt so far.

Ordered off of Sivas at 8:40am EST this morning. Never got a confirmation email and I couldn't even get into my account to check because the website was crashing all day. Just got the DHL text that it's arriving tomorrow. Nice little surprise, thought for sure I was cancelled after i saw them restock a couple times throughout the day.

Sivas sent confirmations if you were logged in.  None if you weren't.  For the most part
Ah okay. I created an account as it prompted me to. Should be getting the order cancellation shortly though. I imagine in the next few hours. If not today, it will come overnight (Cali time) as it's already 9:38 PM in Spain. 

not this release, just past experiences with them. I never got that shipping notification like @alp  did though.
You only get that txt msg shipping notification if you have an account with DHL  , just like how you will only get text messages when you enabled it on your UPS acc or fedex account.

Last edited:

You only get shipping notification if you have an account with DHL  , just like how you will only get text messages when you have a UPS acc or fedex account.
Anytime you put your phone number on a DHL shipment they text you, account or not

You only get shipping notification if you have an account with DHL  , just like how you will only get text messages when you have a UPS acc or fedex account.
Cool. Didn't know that. I think I only have an account with Fedex as I never get UPS or DHL shipping notification texts. 

Last edited:

Oh nice. That gives me a little more hope. I thought mine was already cancelled since others have already got shipping information. 

Back
Top Bottom