Adidas NMD thread

same

we'll know more tomorrow

I did get a DHL tracking number tho.  but not sure which pair its for

edit.......

just cross referenced some numbers.  my black pair has already been picked up and is in transit
how do you know if it's already shipped out?
i got a text/email from DHL earlier today (i guess when they created the label)

however, i just logged into my Sivas acct and my order status JUST updated with the tracking info as well

Last edited:
damn
mean.gif

One thing I like is the quick refund. At least it don't take forever
Yeah no kidding.  It's been a waiting game with TGWO. (now either waiting on shipment conf. or cancellation)

So i really wanted the blacks in size 12 but could only get size 5 for my gf. Are mens shoes a lot wider than womens? Hopefully they fit her. 

The material on these will kinda conform to a narrow or wide foot for most. There not like typical leather or plastic atheltic sneakers that dont give a lot. I wouldnt worry about the width. Length could be another story lol

we can't answer unless you post a pic of your GF.....

:smh: :lol:

The material on these will kinda conform to a narrow or wide foot for most. There not like typical leather or plastic atheltic sneakers that dont give a lot. I wouldnt worry about the width. Length could be another story lol
mean.gif
laugh.gif
thank you. repped

+1
What up Vik!!

Agree 100%

Was just talking about it to my employees.
Have to take off time from running my businesses to cop.
not worth it, not even close
and resell can catch cancer 

WHats going on my man?! long time .. and exactly .. i was at work all day in front of a CPU and still couldnt cop lol its getting out of hand

i really like these offspring NMD's, love the way the silhouette stays the same but the design is a little more unique

anyone know where to buy non-rape? also what does it mean if adc charged your card but no confirm email... any hope?

Back
Top Bottom