Adidas NMD thread

How did my fellow team manual do? 
nerd.gif
another early morning of not getting past the splash screen on adc and stopped caring after that. i am on a major L streak.  feels bad

The NMD and Offspring collab do have international shipping. They posted on instagram that this will be the only adidas style that can be shipped to the US. The disclaimer on the site is the generic one and they didn't change it. 

Last edited:
Will the new NMD R1 colors drop only on Adidas? I would hate to go back to the nightmare like this morning, although it won't be as bad.. but still..

Last edited:
What do you guys think will be resale for the pharrells in a month or two? might be using mine as trade bait 

Paypal took the money out of my bank account for the Red Sivas order, hopefully we are in the clear 

Ended up flipping my Greens size 11 for $640 and Black size 5.5 for $565 ($645 before eBay fees).

Covered my Tan and Blacks pairs in my size and made some $.

Thanks to Adidas for the drop having a major stock release at 10:43AM. One platform of the site worked smoother than the other. Was able to cart 6 pairs but only check 2 out. One friend I was with I let cop his pair off my phone too. The rest I just tried carting info ADC accounts but they didn't save.

By the way, has Adidas shipped any of the pairs, and have they made cancellations?

Last edited:
Ended up flipping my Greens size 11 for $640 and Black size 5.5 for $565 ($645 before eBay fees).

Covered my Tan and Blacks pairs in my size and made some $.

Thanks to Adidas for the drop having a major stock release at 10:43AM. One platform of the site worked smoother than the other. Was able to cart 6 pairs but only check 2 out. One friend I was with I let cop his pair off my phone too. The rest I just tried carting info ADC accounts but they didn't save.

By the way, has Adidas shipped any of the pairs, and have they made cancellations?
not bad, but what if those orders get cancelled? You might have to take a hit on ebay

Doesn't mess around in terms of backdooring or rigged raffles? Ehh don't be to sure about that....
The owner is old school. Him and his employees are as fair as they come. They don't bs, I've dealt with them ever since they took over the old nort/recon

not bad, but what if those orders get cancelled? You might have to take a hit on ebay

My 2 euro pairs from 43e and CR. The greens and Tangerine haven't shipped from ADC.

Sold on of the EU pairs on eBay and the ADC Green pair is to a friend of mine, who pays whatever. So nothing can happen to eBay.

Are the ADC orders cancelling though or should I be good? Do they often oversell?

Going to pick up my red pair from Darkside tomorrow. My first raffle win with them. Entered 2-3 online raffles with them before and never won so was expecting L with these too.. I do not know anyone at the shop and never purchased from them before since they are a bit out of the way. Still, I've only heard good things about them. That they don't backdoor or rig raffles, etc.

Last edited:
My 2 euro pairs from 43e and CR. The greens and Tangerine haven't shipped from ADC.

Sold on of the EU pairs on eBay and the ADC Green pair is to a friend of mine, who pays whatever. So nothing can happen to eBay.

Are the ADC orders cancelling though or should I be good? Do they often oversell?
i never caught anything like that from Adidas but I heard on here they do cancel from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom