Adidas NMD thread

not that clear....two capital letters or two lower case, etc wouldnt be. you yourself said you had no idea wtf it was so people answered you. no one reached for a "significant meaning" 

you made that part up yourself in defense mode 
Do you realize the beginning of every sentence is capitalized? So you telling me every time you read a book, you thinking of the periodic table too?

I mean I had two standalone letters right there, one capitalized, one not.. Hmm I wonder what periodic element Do and So are..?

And no it's not obvious to anybody in any way,shape, or form. Find a random person on the street and ask them what these shoes trying to portray. hilarious lol...dudes in here talking about periodic table when they haven't even looked at one since high school, let alone know how to use one

Last edited:

That price sounds like you must have been charged VAT.  I'd email them and ask nicely if your order included VAT, and if so could they refund it (please).

edit: unless svd is Spain's answer to Oneness and I didn't realize it
naw I think they the spanish oneness now sadly cant complain too much though. unless consortium ends up being 150 shipped 
laugh.gif

fam, all i asked was if this is a scam 100%.

what if its some rich kid with family money and just wants to cop. Im like the only ebay post with actual pics.

didnt you msg me to cop my pair yesterday and I didnt respond. If thats why youre salty, next time ill respond. 
I think it's the fact that everyone is looking out for you and each time they give a reason not to do it, you come back with "well what if I do this?"

I think it's the fact that everyone is looking out for you and each time they give a reason not to do it, you come back with "well what if I do this?"
yeah  dude just wants the money bad.  I been their trying to fight logic to take a risk on a good deal, sometimes it works , but most of the time I get my money tied up.  If their is even a possibility of me losing money I dont even think about taking the risk. 

where does it say SVD includes VAT? i'm just wondering because I ordered from them too.
"The prices in the web page include VAT, but exclude the delivery charge, which will be added to the total cost according to our Delivery costs table."

Back
Top Bottom