Adidas NMD thread

ugh consortium still hasn't shipped 
sick.gif
Relax .....

They gonna ship

My payment is complete with them, not pending so they took the dough!

order still says processing

PK down half size. I rock a 10 in ultra boost(normal fit) and a 9.5 pk fits nice with room. If you like a tight fit go down full for pk

I've read you should size .5 down for R1 to PK NMDs, does this also apply to PK XR-1s? Kind of worried since I sized down for them 
XR1 PK runs narrower than NMD R1..

Recommend to stay same size as NMD R1 (per my sig..)

dont worry tts should be good

to me every different model/material nmd runs different size wise but I'm sure there are others who dont have problems 

As long as eye don't see the bulges eye'll be alright lol

Thnx for the sizing info my guy

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten ship confirmation for my black pharrells. It usually doesn't take this long but haven't seen a lot of people gotten any word either. Hopefully we get it this weekend or Monday the latest
I got email confirmation of shipment yesterday but give it until Monday they are still pushing orders out

Nothing like a power weekend.... My last week still feels good... This week?  Not so much! hahaha....

Tell me about it...took a huge L last week but nothing but W's this week! So far managed to get a pair of Black Hu NMDs, XR-1 Camo Glitch, and now OVO 12s....gonna be on cloud 9 for a while!

Welp tgwo still no shipping for the black Hu. Now I have to wait till Tuesday because national holiday Monday in Germany

did adidas oversold the black NMD Humans? my pair's status right now is still "waiting to get packed". 

Back
Top Bottom