Adidas NMD thread

have any of you guys received Pharrells from Consortium?? They shipped like the day after the release but here I am still waiting for my pair 
Im still waiting for my pair. Mine says arrived in NY like 4-5 days ago but still hasn't left the facility 

Or if someone can't take pics, for all the experts in the thread, do you know if fake Mastermind XR1's even exist? Please guys, any help would be appreciated. Trying to avoid taking an L here :frown:

Last edited:
Or if someone can't take pics, for all the experts in the thread, do you know if fake Mastermind XR1's even exist? Please guys, any help would be appreciated. Trying to avoid taking an L here
frown.gif
They exist.

The fakes I saw had the wrong style code on the tongue. I think it was S32779. Real style code is BA9726. Can take pics when I'm home later.

have any of you guys received Pharrells from Consortium?? They shipped like the day after the release but here I am still waiting for my pair 
people have gotten theirs. my black pair finally arrived to the US this past weekend and are making their way to me after passing customs.

Hi all, what was retail on blackouts? Not the PK version.

Edit: got my answer. Local guy wants $325 for them, they're $250 on GOAT :rofl:

Last edited:

those pk's are restocking on most of the footsites. wonder if the constant restocking will drive resell down
It already has. The Japan Blacks and Greys can be bought on GOAT for $210-240 in many sizes based on recent sales I've seen. The Beige are a bit higher but can be bought in certain sizes for $240-265. Before all the "restocks" (some places released for the first time recently including FTL), the Greys and Blacks were pretty steady at $250-260 with many sizes around $270-280 and the Beige near $300-320.

Last edited:
I need this dam Japan blacks at retail. Every time I hear about the restock the size 10 is already gone.

I need this dam Japan blacks at retail. Every time I hear about the restock the size 10 is already gone.

Theyre my go to shoes now. Fly, comforable,quick and easy to slip on, easy to keep clean (the black upper at least)... definitely gotta get your hands on them. Even if you miss each restock should drive the price lower and lower

Theyre my go to shoes now. Fly, comforable,quick and easy to slip on, easy to keep clean (the black upper at least)... definitely gotta get your hands on them. Even if you miss each restock should drive the price lower and lower
We are on the same page. I want them to be my everyday shoe. One that I can throw on real quick to run a few errands and not have to sweat getting them dirty but at the same time they are comfy and dope as hell lol.

Any help with a 10 would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom