Adidas NMD thread

View media item 1931206 So Adidas are teasing more NMDs from Tokyo, these ones with a big heel. I've seen them tease atleast 6 new models already so I'm fairly sure these will be flooding the market like the Flux or Tubulars eventually. Good in one way but in the same time I can't help but think it's a bit sad that Adidas always have to pump out extremely many different models of every shoe they come out with. My bet is that the NMDs will be all random like some of the other models in 6 months.

Btw, not feeling the models with that kind of heels like the picture at all to be honest. And I'm a huge NMD fan now.

Last edited:
Has there been any word on the "Oreo" CW getting a restock. Sold my first pair as they were just stupidly oversized, but I really want another pair.

So that tan pair...The Navy pair, Black with royal blue front block & black rear block...The White Mesh as well as the White PK....Those are on my definite list.

The salmon (Also seen this be followed by a shrimp emoji type graphic...haha) are nice as well...But I think it'll be one of those that I get based on availability. Which is how it'll be for all of these. But I could get on board with these, for sure.

The Chuka...Yes! At least for a pair.

My list of ones to cop so far go...

OG
Blackout
Navy mesh
Tan mesh
White blue womens CW lol

Might go after them grey/baby blues if they sit

I've been seeing a lot of fakes on FB by sponsored ads... straihgt from China.  They were $59 lol.
ads go by your search or view history. If you've been looking at fakes, chances are you'll get ads for fakes

Last edited:
got around to wearing my OGs for the first time today. They were good, but I could feel them getting a little uncomrfotable if I had to walk more. I was going to bring a pair when I go to Vegas, but im not sure anymore

Last edited:
Will they make NMDs in women's sizes? The new colorways specifically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom