Adidas NMD thread

Can anyone give sizing advice? on the WM City Socks that drop on Thursday? I copped a size 8.5, but I'm a size 8 TTS. Scared they might be too big. Can anyone chime in on what @Nylon  said about sizing?

Just got offered $900 for Yellow Pharrell NMDs. Should I take it? I'm really not sure how the market would be. Want your guys' opinion.

Just got offered $900 for Yellow Pharrell NMDs. Should I take it? I'm really not sure how the market would be. Want your guys' opinion.
You could check the sold listings (ebay, goat, stockx) and compare. Thats a lot of money for them, if you don't take that you'll regret it (assuming guy is legit)

oh ok, someone on GOAT has an offer of $1,000 up for that size...would probably equal out to the same after fees. Unless youre getting fees taken out the way you're doing it also
same offer is on stockx and would pay out $890.  I'd be wary of just paypal invoice for such an expensive shoe.

i think using goat or stockx would be worth the peace of mind

Last edited:
Anyone have both the Wool CS1 and the WM CS1 that's out/coming out on ADC? Looking/hearing about the thicker knit on the WM pair has me thinking I'll pass on these. Sizing seems weird on an already weird NMD platform.

Or just meet up at close area police station lobby.
Hear that's a popular thing now for CR transactions.

Anyone have both the Wool CS1 and the WM CS1 that's out/coming out on ADC? Looking/hearing about the thicker knit on the WM pair has me thinking I'll pass on these. Sizing seems weird on an already weird NMD platform.
That's exactly why I am passing on the WM CS and copped the Wool CS last week instead. The thick internal construction and less sock-like upper of the WM is concerning to me since I heard they are a bit stiffer.

Its a local meet up. 
buyer is probably gonna turn around and throw them up on goat for $1700 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom