Adidas NMD thread

They aren't.
hahahah.... 
laugh.gif

people with the WM CS, is the ankle opening tight around your ankles? mine is loose and it doesnt look as good
My WM CS fit well around my foot, but crushed the ends of my toes.  My TTS size 14 feet can pull of 13.5 and even 13s in Primeknit shoes, but the unbending scuba-like fabric on these just made these unwearable for me.

All good and no regrets.  Sold mine to a happy customer that loves them for a hefty profit that I'll use to grab something else I want more.  
smokin.gif

They had more earlier, I might bite on that 8.5 :lol: but if I can confirm they legit
Never done business but they have an authenticity guarantee, if I was going to pay that much I would trust it. Just use a cc through PP in case there's an issue

I guess they in California cause after tax and shipping it's nearly $470 lol idk about that

Packers are nice... Summertime cw tho.

Jacket and crew are dope too

I'll try to cop but its' gonna be hard

Last edited:
The packer collab looks really dope. They added a very sport tech feel to PK. Very UBesque.

Pass.

I applaud Packers for keeping those away from prying cameras until this close to the release date and their official announcement. 

I applaud Packers for keeping those away from prying cameras until this close to the release date and their official announcement. 
maybe the people didn't take pictures because they thought it was a joke or a trap... turns out they're the final product. 

Back
Top Bottom