Adidas NMD thread

Quick question for those that own the Wool CS and the Grey/White or any OG colour ways...for sizing does the Wool CS fit larger than the other CS's? I am TTS 11 and I fit 10.5 and 11 in the Grey/White CS but I like a slightly looser fit so I went 11.

Quick question for those that own the Wool CS and the Grey/White or any OG colour ways...for sizing does the Wool CS fit larger than the other CS's? I am TTS 11 and I fit 10.5 and 11 in the Grey/White CS but I like a slightly looser fit so I went 11.
Feel like I've seen people state the opposite in here but I think the wools actually fit a touch smaller. Would still go with the same size as your other city socks though. An 11 should be good.

Don't have any other CS besides the Wools but for what it's worth, I wear my TTS (same as UB size) in my Wool CS and they fit great.

Feel like I've seen people state the opposite in here but I think the wools actually fit a touch smaller. Would still go with the same size as your other city socks though. An 11 should be good.

Don't have any other CS besides the Wools but for what it's worth, I wear my TTS (same as UB size) in my Wool CS and they fit great.
Thanks guys! Repped.

Now only if I was pro-active and not-reactive on the sizing... I would have been able to cop on that restock at Avenue, hesitated on the 11's and they sold out.

Ordering overseas question....

I did 2 separate orders a day apart from the same company... Both orders are under $200 each. I was wondering if im going to get hit with customs with both shoes coming from the same store.

For the Wool CS1 (black in particular), I had both my TTS and a half size down at home for a few days. Personal recommendation:

Normal to wide feet - TTS (myself)

Narrow feet - 0.5 size down

I went TTS because when wearing the 0.5 size down pair, you can feel the stabilization plugs at the forefront side of the shoe when you take a few steps. Not a deal breaker as the shoe has a great fit and has a comfortable stretch, but I knew I'd get annoyed with feeling the plugs every so often.

For other size references, I go 0.5 up for 2.0 Ultra Boosts, TTS for most general Nike releases. Hope this helps.

Ordering overseas question....

I did 2 separate orders a day apart from the same company... Both orders are under $200 each. I was wondering if im going to get hit with customs with both shoes coming from the same store.
Not sure where you ordered from, but from the UK (EU also?), you won't get hit with anything under $800.

For the Wool CS1 (black in particular), I had both my TTS and a half size down at home for a few days. Personal recommendation:

Normal to wide feet - TTS (myself)

Narrow feet - 0.5 size down

I went TTS because when wearing the 0.5 size down pair, you can feel the stabilization plugs at the forefront side of the shoe when you take a few steps. Not a deal breaker as the shoe has a great fit and has a comfortable stretch, but I knew I'd get annoyed with feeling the plugs every so often.

For other size references, I go 0.5 up for 2.0 Ultra Boosts, TTS for most general Nike releases. Hope this helps.
Yes, thanks. Only reason I asked is because I have the Wool R1's and they fit HUGE. I have a 10.5 and I could probably fit a 10.

Funny, this weekend when wearing my white XR1's the stabilization plugs started to bother me but only on one foot. My black XR1's stabilization plugs don't bother me so it's weird...both are size 11.

Yesterday got my shipping confirmation for the  Wool R1 I got saturday from Sneak A Venue :smile:

Hi guys, I'm looking at purchasing this used pair of NMDs.  Can you let me know if you think they're legit?  Thanks in advance.

cant get through billing & shipping info on shoezgallery? click continue and it just refreshes the page basically

Have a pair of NMD PK Wools in Size 6 US and Triple Black XR1s in Size 8 US. Let me know if anyone wants. I can oop!

Edit: XR1s

Last edited:
Packer's NMD is looking more and more attractive
LOL. When they first leaked it was nothing but hate and "Ugliest NMD's ever"

Now it's "Not bad"

Then it'll be "Sizing on Packer NMDs?"

And finally "Anyone know where to cop for retail?"

They're still wack to me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom