Adidas NMD thread

Have you tried the Ultra Boost thread? Word is the initial run is 7000, then up to a million through 2017. If they don't load the inventory till last minute, no inventory scan now is accurate. If you want them, just make the attempt.

Fyi: those still looking for CS pk black Wool, Bottega's email is advertising them Tues 11/15.

All you guys hating on the R2s and I just absolutely love them lol.

Yeah some of the color patterns I don't really know what to think about but the silhouette is really nice. NMDs already look great and they really refined them making a proper sequel at least in my opinion.

Adidas really can make some really nice patterns so I am dying to see them on the R2. The ultra boost 3.0 looks to be getting some crazy nice colors, I don't think I've seen one I didn't like yet, so I have high hopes for the R2.
even with all the hate they will sell out.

Have you tried the Ultra Boost thread? Word is the initial run is 7000, then up to a million through 2017. If they don't load the inventory till last minute, no inventory scan now is accurate. If you want them, just make the attempt.
When they say up to 1,000,000 they're talking all Parley x adidas shoes, not just the uncaged. They're throwing that number out there in reference to the amount of ocean plastic they're going to use up in the process

Wonder why TND doesn't put effort into taking down the foot sites. Seems like a much more worthy target than ADC.

So apparently packers restocked. How many pairs was it? A few sizes or all?

Last edited:
When they say up to 1,000,000 they're talking all Parley x adidas shoes, not just the uncaged. They're throwing that number out there in reference to the amount of ocean plastic they're going to use up in the process

Wonder what other models will come out?
Can you imagine the Hype on a NMD model?

All sorts of things releasing tomorrow.
Gonna be a cluster.

What's releasing tomorrow aside from the Parley?

Meant just an interesting mix for a Tues:

ADC-Parley uncaged Ultra Boost.
FTL-NMD Japan grey, NMD Japan black, NMD Vapour grey, Jordan 1 Away SBB, Jordan 1 Black toe.
Bottega-City Sock pk black Wool.

Who knows what else? That Kith drop was unexpected. Total ignored that alert.

Before I forget, this came in on ftl email this morning:
free ship at over $75-EMFL6NCF.

Was in such hurry last restock, didn't use the last code picking up the greys. Good luck to all Tues.

Back
Top Bottom