Adidas NMD thread

not a fan of anything in that picutre
Same, they restocked the hell out of the "city pack" which was originally botched by not putting black boost on the Japan pair. That was the most hyped NMD at the time. Now they want to finally come out with it and throw in a triple white? That ship sailed, especially since they are running the triple white and triple black CWs to the ground.

Really not feeling anything about the R2, and dont get me started on that city sock... but low key I'll probably end up buying them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm in for the triple black Japan R1 PK and probably the grey CS with black boost if they release. Those R2s though are a pass.

Last edited:

Pairs from the OG City Sock restock last week are not new production pairs, unfortunately.  3/16 production date.
So does this means i missed a restock of the Glow in the dark ones?

Or do you guys mean the grey ones again?

Last edited:
Shoprunner is offering 6 months free trial courtesy of T-Mobile. Adidas currently has free expedited 2-day shipping right now but only for a limited time (prob just for the holidays) and then I'm thinking they'll probably go back to offering Shoprunner shipping after? Here's the link if anyone is interested anyway: https://www.shoprunner.com/tmobile

Shrimps came! Definitely returned pairs. The Shrimps didn't have any tags but are unworn and no noticeable defects. The City Socks (which I'm returning) came in a huge black and white adidas box with a computer printed label, OG box must have been damaged. Anyway, super happy to get two out my three glitches for retail. Just need blues now.

yes i have one pair of those in hand now from the weekend

2xxx yarrrr....what size? you prolly one cart jacked me on my size 10 heh
Lmao... a 10 and a 13.

I was shooting for a 9.5 instead of the 10, but that gave me errors (cart-jack?)

Guess i rolled on up to your pair. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Shrimps came! Definitely returned pairs. The Shrimps didn't have any tags but are unworn and no noticeable defects. The City Socks (which I'm returning) came in a huge black and white adidas box with a computer printed label, OG box must have been damaged. Anyway, super happy to get two out my three glitches for retail. Just need blues now.
kinda regret selling my shrimps a few months ago, but I still have the whites so I'm happy

Back
Top Bottom