Adidas NMD thread

Bape NMD are gonna be going for alot after the dust settles.

numbers are low

ATC will sell limited slots to avoid RefundSzn

i often wonder what do you people do for a living where you feel fine buying multiple pairs of $200 range shoes per month. im a mortgage banker and make 6 figures and i feel guilty buying more than a pair a month. but maybe that comes with age and being fiscally responsible. is it just disposable income that comes with being young. i know not my business just a thought

I make good money as well in the world of corporate finance, but as a financial professional you of all people should understand the concept of putting your money into your interests/hobbies. You probably indulge in things you don't think twice about paying for because you enjoy it. And I'm sure that adds up. It's the same principle here. Let people live their lives and enjoy their money. Saving is important as well as investing but sustaining a happy and positive life is worth more than paper.

I make good money as well in the world of corporate finance, but as a financial professional you of all people should understand the concept of putting your money into your interests/hobbies. You probably indulge in things you don't think twice about paying for because you enjoy it. And I'm sure that adds up. It's the same principle here. Let people live their lives and enjoy their money. Saving is important as well as investing but sustaining a happy and positive life is worth more than paper.

Kids buying shoes live with mommy and daddy. They cop every hyped release then resell only to buy the next hyped item. Then they move out with the same mentality and once it's time to pay your first months rent ever, you realize you can't afford a simple pair of shoes then you're scrambling to sell for a loss. From there either you go 2 ways. You grow up or go back to mommy and daddy's house and continue to cop yeezys. Priorities. Once you organize your life properly, you're able to cop and keep your assets

Kids buying shoes live with mommy and daddy. They cop every hyped release then resell only to buy the next hyped item. Then they move out with the same mentality and once it's time to pay your first months rent ever, you realize you can't afford a simple pair of shoes then you're scrambling to sell for a loss. From there either you go 2 ways. You grow up or go back to mommy and daddy's house and continue to cop yeezys. Priorities. Once you organize your life properly, you're able to cop and keep your assets

Well I certainly don't live with my parents and aside from the basics of food and a room, I started paying for everything when I was first able to get a job at 15. Moved out at 18 and have been ever since. Paid my way through college and now work for a $250M+ company. But please continue with your stereotypes and continue acting as if you're better than everybody. That will get you far in life [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

What a gross and inaccurate generalization lol. Not everyone that buys shoes is a child are you perhaps projecting?

Bape NMD going for $1400 rn on GOAT and once most pairs end up finding a home for good, remaining scarce ones will be easily 2k-3k range because the reseller makes the calls when it comes to a rare gem like that. They'll sell mostly because of the BAPE name tho. Because Bedwins have lower stock than bape nmd but you probably won't see them going for more than $900

What a gross and inaccurate generalization lol. Not everyone that buys shoes is a child are you perhaps projecting?

He is just anther broke dude trying to justify his existence and lack of accomplishments. The funny thing is most of us could say the same thing about people success we witness on a daily basis (I.e. Big house, fancy car, etc. etc.) but some people feel more insecure about stuff like this than others do.

Bape NMD going for $1400 rn on GOAT and once most pairs end up finding a home for good, remaining scarce ones will be easily 2k-3k range because the reseller makes the calls when it comes to a rare gem like that. They'll sell mostly because of the BAPE name tho. Because Bedwins have lower stock than bape nmd but you probably won't see them going for more than $900

You say Bedwins at $900. Ok, how did you come up with that number and Bape at $1400 as Fair Value? Was in previous life Sales & Trading (Inst Fixed Income) so the mind exercise of Market Valuation has me curious.
Thank you.

You say Bedwins at $900. Ok, how did you come up with that number and Bape at $1400 as Fair Value? Was in previous life Sales & Trading (Inst Fixed Income) so the mind exercise of Market Valuation has me curious.
Thank you.
View media item 2239356
Damn the $1400 pair actually sold. Anyways, can't speak on it from an advance economical standpoint I'm mostly basing this off of numbers I've seen going around from people making offers to buy and people trying to sell. Bedwins are more popular in UK than US to my knowledge so they could potentially go for more overseas, but the thing that's going to assure they go for something is the fact there's about 150 pairs each color and I haven't heard of a single store getting them. Bape NMD I'm curious to see how they play out but they have a ton of hype on top of their limited availability so as a reseller you could very well get them off your hands for $1400 but someone might mess up the value by trying to get them off quick and pricing them too low (like around $800-900). If I managed to get them I'd keep them on ice for about a year then try to sell once the market is deprived of any stock

Pretty much. I remember when it was high school and up. Now it's middle school kids. It's all Benjamin's fault lol

Mann everybody catching feelings easy lol. Oh so very sensitive.

Pretty much. I remember when it was high school and up. Now it's middle school kids. It's all Benjamin's fault lol

He's set the standard for the kids and anybody else wanting to follow in his footsteps. Nothing wrong with that. Just get your life priorities straight first before scrambling for rent money.

Last edited:
if you camped for the bapes, would you think the adidas store will get several more pairs than Undefeated?

As of now these are the only 2 stores in all of greater LA getting em

thats ******* crazy....what is the resell gonna be? even if its $2000...that's 60 hours of wait time, less the cost of shoe, comes out to about $30 an hour...that's not even considering the non-economic opportunity cost of missing THANKSGIVING and whatever other activities you may have been doing instead...

if those peeps are gonna rock em then yeah sure that's dope dedication but I can't fathom putting that time in for a resell "payday"
Really. You think people who camp out make $30 an hour... Really... really?

I'm about to go camp out now if somebody pay me 30 dollars cash an hour. All we do in Line is smoke bud. Drank and roast each other. It's funny man.

Insane how limited this shoe is. They came out perfect and definitely live up to the hype though, just crazy that almost nobody will have the opportunity to get a pair.

yup, so sad but true. Adidas knows this, that no bot no shot, but whatever, L!

(unless I camp, never camped before but ****, just might)

Back
Top Bottom