Adidas NMD thread

Regarding tricolor Dec. 3rd drop. It's obviously very unlikely at this point.

1. The source for that info is either YM or SneakerNews, can't remember who said it first, and both are extremely dubious sources. SN is consistently more wrong than right when it comes to their release calendar.

2. They're not on confirmed yet. There's no way adidas doesn't put tricolors up on confirmed and they need time to let people sign up a few days before reservations and reservations are always 2-3 days before pickup, so that window has already passed.

3. They're dropping a lot of other stuff that day. Pushas, "Cargo" pack mesh R1s, R2s, and I think some XR1s.

4. They haven't dropped a new PK NMD in quite a while, so you can bet they're gonna want to hype the tricolors up like crazy. Doing some sort of surprise drop on the 3rd would certainly cause a commotion, but it's not nearly as valuable or prolonged exposure as announcing it officially via twitter a week or so before the drop would be.

There are however, 2 NMDs on FTL's release calendar for Dec. 22nd that seem like they could possibly be tricolors based on the color descriptions
I think you just cracked the code.  Great job finding this.  One of the many reasons I pay closer attention when I see a post on this site with Clayton Bigsby on it. 

YeezyMafia, I know you're reading this...so you can post that your inside sources have told you Dec 22nd any moment now. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wanna know too.
don't we all lol

I think you just cracked the code.  Great job finding this.  One of the many reasons I pay closer attention when I see a post on this site with Clayton Bigsby on it. 

YeezyMafia, I know you're reading this...so you can post that your inside sources have told you Dec 22nd any moment now. 
laugh.gif
I saw this too but wasn't sure so I didn't say anything lol

I'm getting really stoked for the R2's on the 3rd. I don't have any olive in the rotation besides the recent V2's and those are mostly black. Are people unsure about this new knit pattern? I wouldn't sleep, just sayin.

edit: just realized the animation on Adidas Originals twitter has the olive colorway inverted from all of the product images I've seen. Used to be olive base with black lines....

Last edited:
Duck Camo NMDs shipped to the US from JD sports quick. Surprisingly the box was not all beat up considering it shipped in a bag.
Was unsure about them but theyre pretty fresh. Not bad for $160 shipped.
View media item 2245138

Duck Camo NMDs shipped to the US from JD sports quick. Surprisingly the box was not all beat up considering it shipped in a bag.
Was unsure about them but theyre pretty fresh. Not bad for $160 shipped.
oh snap, they finally got their **** together, huh.

just so y'all know, i throw my boxes away. 93% of the time/when it's not super special.  

no sympathy for the boxless.

Back
Top Bottom