Adidas NMD thread

can someone help me scoop up a pair of some mesh nmds, preferably a white/offwhite colour for retail? small sizes i think like 5-6.5 US in that size range for my buddys girlfriend, oh btw im located in canada so i need international shipping i guess, nothing too steep as well

I have a question. So if u didn't get Adidas order confirmation but you got a pending charge on your CC your order basically didn't go through? Does this mean those ppl missed out?

Last edited:
I have a question. So if u didn't get Adidas order confirmation but you got a pending charge on your CC your order basically didn't go through? Does this mean those ppl missed out?
Yeah, you need the Adidas confirmation email or else you missed out. Those infamous ghost charges take weeks to go away lol.

Hey guys just placed an order for the r2s with that discount, by mistake 2 orders went through. Will they cancel two seperate orders for the same shoe? 

EYEEEEEE am not worried about adidas losing money. But I sure adidas wouldn't like losing 40 cents on the dollar for tens of thousands of dollars worth of orders in the last hour. 

You joined in 2016 bro, get lost/
Haha who cares when I joined. Go play in traffic.

Hey guys just placed an order for the r2s with that discount, by mistake 2 orders went through. Will they cancel two seperate orders for the same shoe? 

Doubt it. People get multiples of limited release shoes all the time. Free returns tho so just return them if you choose.

can someone help me scoop up a pair of some mesh nmds, preferably a white/offwhite colour for retail? small sizes i think like 5-6.5 US in that size range for my buddys girlfriend, oh btw im located in canada so i need international shipping i guess, nothing too steep as well
can anyone help me out? shes a 6.5 womens so 5.5 men

Back
Top Bottom