Adidas NMD thread

I don't think you guys are understanding what GSDOUBLEU was saying. He was pointing out the fact that Adidas care enough about his 40% off order to split it and not ship out the NMDs (yet at least).

I don't think you guys are understanding what GSDOUBLEU was saying. He was pointing out the fact that Adidas care enough about his 40% off order to split it and not ship out the NMDs (yet at least).

Na that doesn't mean anything. Partial fulfillment happens all the time. They have multiple warehouses and if part of his order was filled at one but they didn't have the shoes at the same warehouse then they'll send the rest of the order to be fulfilled at another warehouse location. I haven't seen anybody say they had their 40% off order canceled. They wouldn't single him out after shipping out thousands of items with that promo on there already. He's fine.

2 days later and im still a little letdown i couldnt check out the grey tricos. Im telling myself I dont need them after all that money that I spent last week between TBs, RCs, and Pushas, but im thinking about resell :smh:

gotta get these christmas presents so i can go back to being selfish :lol:

Last edited:
2 days later and im still a little letdown i couldnt check out the grey tricos. Im telling myself I dont need them after all that money that I spent last week between TBs, RCs, and Pushas, but im thinking about resell
mean.gif

gotta get these christmas presents so i can go back to being selfish
laugh.gif
Yes, I carted the black tri-cos and couldn't check out even with a gift card paying for a portion. And I had just checked out 15 mins before on grey's. Annoying to say the least.

two grey tricos shipped,
40% off human race gear shipped
waiting for black tricos, one that was 40% and also pink nmds

I still am having such a hard time believing we all ate with relative ease. FeelsGoodMan

Back
Top Bottom