Adidas NMD thread

Any experience with Footpatrol and their shipping? Was able to hit with the Wool R1's and received confirmation and everything. Crossing fingers.

Damn i really tried, but im not feeling these grey tricos. I dunno what it is but theres nothing really about it that makes me want to keep em. Anybody got any ideas where i can unload these for a decent amount? Like stockx, ebay or goat. Really not trying to make a lot of money
What size?

Damn no size 8US for the winter wool. I assume the wools are same size as French Beiges? My 8.5 is a little big. 

That's unfortunate, hopefully a size 8 restocks soon. Thanks! 
I was also able to catch the last Foot Patrol restock a few days ago, and was the same story then. Only full UK sizes. I think those of us looking for the UK .5's can't count on these guys. Hopefully we'll get our shot elsewhere. 

I was also able to catch the last Foot Patrol restock a few days ago, and was the same story then. Only full UK sizes. I think those of us looking for the UK .5's can't count on these guys. Hopefully we'll get our shot elsewhere. 
Yea, personally I don't mind it being a little bigger, but I am helping someone else cop and their foot is a little smaller than mine so my "little bigger" is probably huge for them lol. 

It's weird because I purchased from them as fast as I could and received confirmation email of purchase and number, it's just I bought it as a guest, so there's no area to "check on order." Might have to e-mail them. Signed up for an account with them with the same email but it was after the fact and it didn't have my order in the history.

It's weird because I purchased from them as fast as I could and received confirmation email of purchase and number, it's just I bought it as a guest, so there's no area to "check on order." Might have to e-mail them. Signed up for an account with them with the same email but it was after the fact and it didn't have my order in the history.
yeah if u bought as guest then u will not have the tracking number or even order history in your newly-created account. made the same mistake the first time. u should receive them within 10 business days BUT usually faster.

yeah if u bought as guest then u will not have the tracking number or even order history in your newly-created account. made the same mistake the first time. u should receive them within 10 business days BUT usually faster.
Cool sounds good. Thanks. I think i'm gonna back out from NMDs now. hahah got the grey tricos, a nice black PK, and have the olive meshes for everyday. I'm good I believe.

Cool sounds good. Thanks. I think i'm gonna back out from NMDs now. hahah got the grey tricos, a nice black PK, and have the olive meshes for everyday. I'm good I believe.
yeah you should back out from NMDs / you are definitely good... for this year! haha. more coming next year.

Just got these in, very happy. Looking for the white Tricos now. 

Very underrated methinks. 

Mini group shot of my latest. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom