Adidas NMD thread

These blogs/Instagram accounts hyped the OG colorway into oblivion. I think that's the main reason they're near unattainable.

I don't understand it either. Adidas releases like this one used to be fairly easy but I guess that's changed. When the Consortium Primeknit Pureboosts came out, it took like an hour before sizes were gone. Those were probably even way more limited than these.

I guess so but it still sucks because I really wanted these as an everyday type of shoe, regardless of how many Yeezys Adidas is going to drop this year.

Just got caught up, haha. I'm glad I sat this one out. For anyone that copped or saw the size run on Adidas dot ca, was it a full size run?

I don't understand it either. Adidas releases like this one used to be fairly easy but I guess that's changed. When the Consortium Primeknit Pureboosts came out, it took like an hour before sizes were gone. Those were probably even way more limited than these.

Yep, and those sat longer than that on some sites. Remember seeing a few sites having them on sale price because I shared the link. Those days are long gone.

Did they already drop on Adidas.com? The NMD splash page says sold out. Don't remember seeing that earlier tonight.

According to people in this thread they did. I only wish I would have checked ADC last night while I was out with some friends, I was probably still awake by the time they released.

Yep, and those sat longer than that on some sites. Remember seeing a few sites having them on sale price because I shared the link. Those days are long gone.
Stupid Kanye...
wink.gif

I was logged in and refreshing the second they dropped, added my size to cart and after selecting my shipping address I got cartjacked. It's ridiculous.

Mine was spinning on paypal screen for a while before getting cartjacked on the box

Back
Top Bottom