Adidas NMD thread

Got the wife's Black/Ice Purple NMD from Eastbay this morning only to be told it's in back order for two weeks. I'm hoping it won't be cancelled and will be fulfilled. Anyone else encountered that this morning?

I broke out my white tricolor NMDs today. I added a zoom air insole so they few as comfortable as ultra boosts, maybe even moreso.

Zoom insole? Like from a pair of Dunks with the heel zoom underneath?

I tried this for some non-Nike running shoes and it didn't work well for running but it seems like it could have some promise for an NMD. However you would have to half size up to make this work.

Last edited:
Zoom insole? Like from a pair of Dunks with the heel zoom underneath?

I tried this for some non-Nike running shoes and it didn't work well for running but it seems like it could have some promise for an NMD. However you would have to half size up to make this work.

Yep, I took the insoles from my SB Dunks and put them in. I had enough room in the shoe to make it work without feeling any discomfort. It really enhances the Boost comfort. Also, it adds comfort in the heel area of the shoe and compensates well for the stiffness of the blocks on the side of the shoe.

Got the wife's Black/Ice Purple NMD from Eastbay this morning only to be told it's in back order for two weeks. I'm hoping it won't be cancelled and will be fulfilled. Anyone else encountered that this morning?
Got mine ordered from champs this morning. Already shipped out. I was thinking of ordering from EB, but decided to accumulate the points for more vip rewards from champs. Good luck to you, hope you get them.

Idk if I should just get these for the hell of it. They're my size too. I just copped y-3 yohji runs so these might be a bit out of reach for my spending this month.

You sure that's just some regular stain bro?

It could be the boost yellowing from what I can see as I'm on my mobile.
I could get most stains off with Jason markk though. Could try using regular soap and water see how it goes

Yeah sadly that happens to high wear boost sneakers through time. You can use that midsole whitening method that people use on jordans, AF1's etc etc BUT idk what it would do with softer materials like boost. I've not seen that method practiced on Boost sneakers yet.

Back
Top Bottom