Adidas NMD thread

So going to pick up white Tri-cos and hope for OGs. I like the black tri-co's but i like the OGs better. And if i want a go to black shoe to beat around...i will hope i can grab a pair of OGs at retail

I don't know what it's like for the Black or White Tricos, but I grabbed the Sunglow Trico Womens, did the Adidas size convert -- grabbed 0.5 down from my UB TTS, and it's a tad tight.  Not sure if it's cause its womens or the material on these Trico, wish I had Black/White to know for sure.

I think I coulda went TTS on these Sunglow tho.

Fyi: my true to size is 10.5. Prefer 0.5 down in nmd pk. Went w/10 in black tricolor and 11 in sunglow (because it's a Women sized shoe). Hope that helps. Good luck.

I don't know what it's like for the Black or White Tricos, but I grabbed the Sunglow Trico Womens, did the Adidas size convert -- grabbed 0.5 down from my UB TTS, and it's a tad tight.  Not sure if it's cause its womens or the material on these Trico, wish I had Black/White to know for sure.

I think I coulda went TTS on these Sunglow tho.
Silly wabbit, still going .5 down on NMD in 2017... (also, it's 1.5 size difference if you don't have narrow feet, yes it will not be same exact length as 1 size difference but it will be wearable)

PK NMD are .5 down tho

PK NMD are .5 down tho

If you've seen Elmer's previous posts, he strongly believes that his true to size, printed on box, is basically the exact same across the different Adidas models and materials.
Must be his magical cartoon feet, the weird Fudd.

PK NMD are .5 down tho

If you've seen Elmer's previous posts, he strongly believes that his true to size, printed on box, is basically the exact same across the different Adidas models and materials.
Must be his magical cartoon feet, the weird Fudd.

Yeah I've seen em I just always feel the need to combat his mis-information with actually practical advice haha

I really really REALLY want a pair of French Beige NMDs. should i pull the trigger on some i saw for $270. i dont think thats a bad price. Judging by the pics they seem to be VNDS, not completely DS.

Last edited:
Since I wanted a pair I purchased the white trico... Don't even care for that colorway ... Why am I even in here .... LoL ....

I really really REALLY want a pair of French Beige NMDs. should i pull the trigger on some i saw for $270. i dont think thats a bad price. Judging by the pics they seem to be VNDS, not completely DS.

Have you already checked all the usual ebay, stockx, goat, whatever etc etc etc sites for ds pair? Although stop check looks to have a 3 handle at the low. Depending on wear, it's not a bad/good price. Just don't understand buying used shoes for wear. Unless you power clean the mother.

Since I wanted a pair I purchased the white trico... Don't even care for that colorway ... Why am I even in here .... LoL ....

Now you know the full power of the Dark Side.
We just have better looking gear than the full geeks in bathrobes.

I wear Nike Air Max 1 and Nike Air Max Flyknit size US 10, what size of NMD XR1 PK should i choose? US 9.5 or US 10 ? 

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom