Adidas NMD thread

I had the pair in my cart before the page was taken down and was trying to check out in the CC queue for 20-30min. I just backed out and re-entered info and it went thru

how are you guys putting orders thru when the website / page has been down for a while now .... like if they took it down.
What Chris nuggets said, I had my phone looping and loading for a long time- got order confirmation about 30 minutes ago

U guys didnt read all the bad reviews the office got? Id rather not deal with such a shady international site

U guys didnt read all the bad reviews the office got? Id rather not deal with such a shady international site
Just slow shipping and a bad size guide, right? They aren't selling fakes, and for under retail they could get here in 30 days and I wouldn't care- I expect to be cancelled anyways but if I do get my 12 I'll be happy

bought from offspring a few times already. they always deliver. and fast too. legit to me though i can't say for this OG NMD for sure but if u guys got them at 100 pounds then that's a steal!

The area where the stripes have been removed from, it would bother me. It looks as if the PK is warped.

Last edited:
Damn I slept on Office and Offspring. I hope I can get a pair of the black OGs, I think I'll be done with the model after that.

Damn I slept on Office and Offspring. I hope I can get a pair of the black OGs, I think I'll be done with the model after that.
With as many orders as they took (assuming they don't cancel a ton of orders) these may be pretty available so hopefully that's the case

Back
Top Bottom