Adidas NMD thread

I've been to around 10 sneaker stores in 2 cities today, and out of those only 3 even had a clue what the NMD was, and only 2 confirmed that they will have then this week (FTA).

I am starting to wonder how much of a 'GR' this will be, or am I just dealing with clueless employees?

The whole point of this mission was to lock down a place or two I can purchase in store, versus fighting the bots online.

Since I took Thursday off from work, I am now seriously debating traveling to a big city like ATL where there will surely be multiple stores getting pears.

I would of course basically forfeit any chance of scoring online that morning, as I would be driving. Tough call...
I've called about 12 stores in my local area today and visited 3, but nobody has confirmed they're releasing them yet either. Most of the stores I called recommended I call Wednesday morning to check again. Hoping I don't have to wake up early Thursday morning but rn it's looking like I might have to 
mean.gif

Monochromatic pack and the chukkas will be had at retail. No giving into resale like the yellows. Promise that lol

Size? Have the nmd city socks so dropping by tomorrow to check how many pairs! Might be easy after all!

I've called about 12 stores in my local area today and visited 3, but nobody has confirmed they're releasing them yet either. Most of the stores I called recommended I call Wednesday morning to check again. Hoping I don't have to wake up early Thursday morning but rn it's looking like I might have to 
mean.gif

Shoe palace and house of hoops arden are getting them Thursday. No pk pairs though. 

Im good on the sizing for PK models but anyone know how chukkas fit? I wear 11 in UBs and all my PK NMDS are 10.5 so what should I cop on chukkas?

Back
Top Bottom