Adidas NMD thread

OG colorway should have never been limited. Only good NMD to date IMO and everyone should be able to have it so they don't feel they have to chase the BS.

Then again, most people on here hated on the NMD when it was first revealed. I guess after the limited drop, quick sellout, and high resale, it "grew on them."

Last edited:

Welcome to the forums dude.  They will be both, in store and online.  Just follow the usual suspects on IG and see when they will drop.  
Thanks bro! Called Adidas in San Francisco and they weren't giving any info up so I thought I'd ask. Willing to wait outside for however long for the restock

im good from these OGs if the triple black japans are really dropping
smokin.gif
All black errrrything.

Don't usually post pics of the shoes I copped, but happy to make an exception on this one.  NMD collection needed some consolidating so I've been busy the last couple of months...

Out (Sold):

Black Trico PK NMD

Japan Black PK NMD

Grey City Sock NMD

White XR1 NMD

OG Chukka NMD

Packers PK NMD

Black Boost XR1 NMD

Black Boost XR1 NMD (second one)

Triple Black mesh NMD

Whiteout mesh NMD

In:

NMD and Yeezy collections are strong in the Aqua and Orange household these days.  Got these independently verified by two separate authenticators as well so we good.  At some point will post a family pic with the Red Apples, Nice Kicks, Pharrells and the others.  Big thanks to the NT community for the info over the past several months.  Lurkers, suck a fat one.  Let's keep it up in 2017, my brothers.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Don't usually post pics of the shoes I copped, but happy to make an exception on this one.  NMD collection needed some consolidating so I've been busy the last couple of months...

Out (Sold):

Black Trico PK NMD

Japan Black PK NMD

Grey City Sock NMD

White XR1 NMD

OG Chukka NMD

Packers PK NMD

Black Boost XR1 NMD

Black Boost XR1 NMD (second one)

Triple Black mesh NMD

Whiteout mesh NMD

In:

NMD and Yeezy collections are strong in the Aqua and Orange household these days.  Got these independently verified by two separate authenticators as well so we good.  At some point will post a family pic with the Red Apples, Nice Kicks, Pharrells and the others.  Big thanks to the NT community for the info over the past several months.  Lurkers, suck a fat one.  Let's keep it up in 2017, my brothers.  
nthat.gif
Rep for fire 

I posted it a few pages back but yes.  I tried them on over the weekend.  I have the original release and they fit like most pk NMD's (.5-1 size big).  This retro/reissue fits smaller.  I have much less space and I find that the sole is not as wide as the original.  The sides of my foot were not sitting on the footbed.  My toes were also closer to the toe cap.  I also find that the laces are shorter than the original.  At least they fixed that issue.  The new version fits more TTS.

Please, tell us more. If I ordered 0.5 size smaller, would it still fit better than TTS?

Really excited to pick up the OG when it drops. It looks like there might be a lot of pairs. 2017 will be my year. 

Back
Top Bottom