Adidas NMD thread

Thank you very much I appreciate it! It doesn't really help because there is no distinguishing characters I can use to differentiate the shoes. Thank you though I do appreciate it.
Just missed it thanks for posting the link though!

Last edited:

NMD Trail - White mountaineering is on the app right now. So adidas still seems to be using it.
It's only for NYC. Again, SF and Cali gets no love. We didn't get the Pharells either on Confirmed. Nor the 3D Runner. 
Just saying that Adidas is still using the App even though that one guy said they are not using it for the OG NMDs cause it has been hacked or whatever.

LA got the pharells NMDs on the app.

Over 19,000 pairs of OG NMD's on adidas US,
happy.gif

I like my chances

I'm in Copenhagen I missed the raffle for the Bape NMD that dropped yesterday in Europe, I hope they re-release state side. I was able to get on the raffle for the NMD OG at adidas originals and SIZE? is having a line so my chances on copping should be good.

Just saying that Adidas is still using the App even though that one guy said they are not using it for the OG NMDs cause it has been hacked or whatever.

LA got the pharells NMDs on the app.
Yeah, they are still using it but it is either usually only for Yeezy's or the app is restricted to 1-2 cities like NYC or LA.

I was mostly ranting over the fact that SF never gets anything. LA is probably the 2nd best treated city for the Confirmed app after NYC imo. 

Anybody know what the Canadian numbers look like? Would love to get my size and not have to pay international shipping.

I'm in Copenhagen I missed the raffle for the Bape NMD that dropped yesterday in Europe, I hope they re-release state side. I was able to get on the raffle for the NMD OG at adidas originals and SIZE? is having a line so my chances on copping should be good.
People in denmark are good to go in line, so you should be fast, i think people will go in the line tonight. 

People in denmark are good to go in line, so you should be fast, i think people will go in the line tonight. 
It's going to be very cold tonight I don't think people will camp out overnight but I'll see when I get to Size? tonight. If anything I was thinking leaving the house tomorrow morning around 5-6am to get in line.

Why are the EU numbers only at 373. I feel like they are real while those US ones seem mistaken. That seems way too much...never seen any shoe on ADC with those numbers. 

Why are the EU numbers only at 373. I feel like they are real while those US ones seem mistaken. That seems way too much...never seen any shoe on ADC with those numbers. 
I'm thinking it's because the EU sold loads of pairs last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom