Adidas NMD thread

size orders should ship but if you got multiple in 1 cart most likely cancel or more than 1 pair in same accnt

Hm, not too hopeful. Went on the track my order option on Size and it says:

Thank you for your order! It is currently being reviewed, once your order has been dispatched we will send you an email and SMS message informing you that your order is on its way.

Figure it'll be rejected, but let's wait and see

Mine doesnt say being reviewed but a reference # instead...

Would you still cop your pair if you paid a slight error in your address info provided (i searched what i wrote for the shipping address on google still came with my address, however do suppliers usually put in a effort that the item reaches the right destination or do they just send it off with whats provided or cancel if theres a slight error etc ? :S

Would you still cop your pair if you paid a slight error in your address info provided (i searched what i wrote for the shipping address on google still came with my address, however do suppliers usually put in a effort that the item reaches the right destination or do they just send it off with whats provided or cancel if theres a slight error etc ? :S

thats tough, most places won't correct shipping and send back saying they are unable to change it. Unless you have held for pickup once shipped.

Last edited:
Was there a 1 order limit for this on size?

yeah i tried for a second but figured that one would probably get cancelled. Funny thing is, on second order I had standard shipping, probably don't make a difference

Last edited:
looking for black trico in US5.5/UK5 (women's US6.5/UK6) for my wife. any stores still have stock (that dont charge VAT for customers outside of EU)?

Back
Top Bottom