Adidas NMD thread

Perseverance, just got through for a size 10 on Sivas finally but $213 shipped is a little taxed.
Tried a few times but like all it's either crashed by maintenance or you get through. Mine crashed a few times and then sizes went OOS.

So are people going TTS because the new ones run tighter or still going half size down?  My bad for asking.  I just want to make sure.
For those still asking stay .5 down from TTS like all PK usually.

Aside, luckily i failed and caught L on Sivas...with shipping and tax it was kinda over the top. 

Then was on at the right time @ DSM..kop under  retail WITH shipping. 
smile.gif

teach me the ways.
besides sivas this morning, I actually got thru manually on ADC. 3 different browsers, 2 tabs each browser. Stock numbers were big enough that once I was luckily chosen to get in, I still had size choices and stock levels for me to run out the clock on checkout timer and still make it out ok. It's just that my own personal info is flagged so I can't checkout anything with my info and credit card. So I helped some friends checkout their pairs for them

adidas stays playing with me. got through splash 10-15 mins ago, carted a 9 got all the way to complete purchase and then error page. I was logged in my account so I tried to access my account/bag through mobile but said cart was empty. 

Got through on another window, same thing. 

Over this drop. Enjoy your weekend boys!
Same **** happen to me like 15 mins ago. I just got blocked smh. Adidas website is so trash

Guy, I errored out at final payment twice and got kicked back to queue.

Finally got back in again, and decided to Check out as guest instead of logging in and it finally worked.

Try guest guys.

besides sivas this morning, I actually got thru manually on ADC. 3 different browsers, 2 tabs each browser. Stock numbers were big enough that once I was luckily chosen to get in, I still had size choices and stock levels for me to run out the clock on checkout timer and still make it out ok. It's just that my own personal info is flagged so I can't checkout anything with my info and credit card. So I helped some friends checkout their pairs for them
word. 

just got back in. all sold out. RIP

Finally got back in again, and decided to Check out as guest instead of logging in and it finally worked.

Try guest guys.
Lol I couldn't even go to that many pages without being blocked

Try guest guys.
Yeah I think that's where I messed up. I just like having the orders in my account. But after I carted and began check out I clicked login and entered my info, then got error at final check out. Welp!

Checked out on an 8.5 (supposedly sold out) by re-carting and redoing captcha 6,000 times. Had to check out manually. Type out address and card info instead of PP because PP wasn't loading.

ugh grabbed another 12 since splash went away all of a sudden; in for 2 12's and 2 12.5's

going to wear them for rest of life. 

Yeah I think that's where I messed up. I just like having the orders in my account. But after I carted and began check out I clicked login and entered my info, then got error at final check out. Welp!
that didn't work for me. blocked after refreshing trying to get to my basket.

hey guys keep trying

i waited about 15 minutes on my laptop and phone and just got confirmation through my phone. size 12. todays my birthday tho so it was a nice birthday cop! keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom