Adidas NMD thread

I cant wait to see those who bought from EU sites $200+ multiple pairs
roll.gif

Last edited:
I cant wait until all the people that copped multiples begin undercutting eachother like crazy on the secondary market. these will go for $220 max :smokin
So its like paying for an ATC service. I can live with that if ever. I mean this isnt a total loss to me. I was just curious to see how it would be if i got my true size then put an insole in

i dont understand how people were paying upwards of 150 per atc for these

yeah I can deff see this happening 

My thoughts exactly. Just wait it out a bit and make the resellers sweat a little....

Lmao this. Won't last long look at what happen with then cream ub prices dropped significantly and now they are way up.

So its like paying for an ATC service. I can live with that if ever. I mean this isnt a total loss to me. I was just curious to see how it would be if i got my true size then put an insole in

its the same thing every single release now. people try and cop as many as possible only to realize they are not able to sit on them at all. most "resellers" are 16 - 20 year olds with no disposable income.

PK pairs you go half size down correct? My TTS is 9.5
I went TTS on the Tricos and TTS on the OGs. I tried sizing down on the Monochromes and that didn't work for me. I've said this before in this thread and will continue to say it: length is TTS. Primeknit upper may feel loose but I say go TTS. 

Back
Top Bottom