Adidas NMD thread

Got a follow up DM from Size saying my order was "pending stock" and could be cancelled...or it could be fulfilled.

LOL

I expect the former soon.

So why didn't you put the right address?
you see. i've bought pairs some using forwarders address as billing/shipping and current place (in-laws' place) as billing/shipping and it never had a problem. usually pay thru pp too. just that for this size? order, it's the first time i've got order cancelled because my of "security issue" and "billing address being incorrect". guess i learnt the hard way this time. so near yet so far.

Nah, they wont admit to overselling. That's just their excuse. Blame the customer
maybe but i see those that may have ordered way after i did get their order to "accepted" so perhaps they use stringent checks to cancel orders. just my luck this time.

edit: anyway, there's a release tonight at 6pm CET somewhere. if u know, u know.

Last edited:
Maybe they have LOTS of stock
nerd.gif
Someone posted Size? Liverpool Store only has less than 20 pairs, i dont think they can fulfill all the online orders...

doesn't seem like ill get on in time

for the Naked UB it refreshed me onto the page almost right away (but took too long to checkout)

Back
Top Bottom